Author Topic: Serious Cosplay Group (Salem/Portland area)  (Read 921 times)

Offline Kayani_Neko

• Catgirl
Serious Cosplay Group (Salem/Portland area)
« on: August 26, 2009, 02:17:48 pm »
I am seriously into cosplay and there's nothing I want more then to put together a group. I have a cosplay partner, but I'd really love to have a group someday. <3

My Profile
Name: KeruChan
About Me: I'm usually pretty easy to get along with, but I really look down on lazy cosplay(I'm ashamed of it, but it's true). So I'd need people who are willing to put time and effort into their cosplay. I also have a horrible sweet tooth, so if you have sweets you may be required to share unless you want drool on your shoulder. xD
Appearance:
(I'm on the right, and that's my cosplay buddy on the left(yes, we hardly put effort forth on anything but cosplay, I saw that look. xD))

Cosplay We're Interested In(we can add more to this list, or change it):
-Xenosaga (Taken; Jr. and MOMO)
-Flintstones (Taken; Pebbles and BamBam)
-Hana Kimi (Taken; Nakatsu and Mizuki)
-Ouran High School Host Club (Taken; Hitachiin twins)
-Shadow Hearts (Taken; Jeanne and Anastasia)

Examples of our past/in progress cosplay;
IN PROGRESS:

Aaaand a bunch of others that we don't have any good pictures of. Maybe I should ask for people with good cameras. xD

Anywho, we're open minded to new people and are willing to give people a chance. I know this whole thing seems a bit formal, but I just like to keep organized. <3

Feel free to message me or post here of whatever. All applications will be reviewed by SEES and I. :3

OH. You can also apply for just one series, feel free to suggest one, we love cosplaying. xD
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 03:39:17 pm by Kayani_Neko »

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Re: Serious Cosplay Group (Salem/Portland area)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 03:45:57 pm »
I've been trying for forever to get a 1/2 Prince group together since I'm going to be UglyWolf. <3 Maybe I could join if we someday did that~? I'll have to think. >w<

Offline Kayani_Neko

• Catgirl
Re: Serious Cosplay Group (Salem/Portland area)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 03:53:57 pm »
Sure, I'll just have to watch the series. xD

If you have any suggestions on who SEES and I should be, go for it. :3