Author Topic: Pandora Hearts Live AMV Idea?  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
Pandora Hearts Live AMV Idea?
« on: November 07, 2009, 08:02:51 pm »
My and a couple of friend of mine were thinking about doing a live AMV with Pandora Hearts Cosplayers next year. We haven't really disscussed what songs we would want to try out or anything, so were pretty much open to anything. I was thinking we could also just have a bunch of characters lip singing to songs that fit the character they are cosplaying along with random dancing. ^^ Like I said, open to just about anything.

I was curious if anyone else would be interested in this kind of thing. ^^

As far as cosplaying goes, I'll be going as Oz and my two friends are Gilbert(older) and Alice. ^^ Anyone else or mulitiples of these characters would be cool as well!
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline MiyabitaYozora

• Sailor Scout
Re: Pandora Hearts Live AMV Idea?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 04:57:44 pm »
Oh, this sounds really cool! I'm not sure if the other people I'm cosplaying with would be interested in this (I'll have to talk to them about it first), but it sounds like lots of fun. I'd be cosplaying as the Cheshire Cat, and the two other people I would be with would be Alice and Reo Nightray. :3

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 07:14:08 pm »
Chesire!! I love that little kitty. ^^ I can't wait to see you at the convention!!

As for the AMV, we would love to have anyone come in and join us. We just want to get as many people together and dance around like freaks in the park. xD
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline MiyabitaYozora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 09:21:58 pm »
I can't wait to see you guys cosplay either~ : D We'll be doing our Pandora Hearts cosplay on Sunday I believe (we're only going to be available on Saturday and Sunday sadly). I just hope I do a good job with the cosplay and don't let people down. >.< I haven't cosplayed in a few years so I'm getting a very early start on things so I don't mess up the outfit of teh amazing kitty. ^^'

XD Dancing around like freaks in the park while cosplaying= awesome-ness. *twirls* I hope that a lot of people decide to join in. So far we have about... six (I shall make them dance/lipsync and stuff! >:3 ) people it seems like. But that actually seems like quite a bit for me however... one of us will probably be in charge of the camera for different scenes and stuff.

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 06:56:32 am »
Off topic: Freaking sweet a Cheshire! 8'D

Count me in for this. If I go, my little group of followers will probably come along as well. So you might see a Sharon, Break, Lotti, Alice and Raven joining as well.
CREATER OF T.P.C. COSPLAY GROUP - Based in Gresham , wanna join ? Pm me . 8D
Alois is set for Sakura-con !!! HUZZZAH !

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 05:43:13 pm »
Off topic: Freaking sweet a Cheshire! 8'D

Count me in for this. If I go, my little group of followers will probably come along as well. So you might see a Sharon, Break, Lotti, Alice and Raven joining as well.

Awesome!! Once we get closer to the actually convention, I'll try and set up a day and time that would work for everyone so we can meet up and do this stuff. ^^