Author Topic: Spring Break Photoshoots [closedkinda]  (Read 6902 times)

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
Spring Break Photoshoots [closedkinda]
« on: March 12, 2010, 06:19:47 pm »
Spring break went great! ^^ Thank you to those that requested a shoot!

You can see some of my favorites from each shoot [here]
And here are links to the cosplayers:
Nikki as Kuja
Monica as Oz
Dana as Yuki (And Miku and Ranka from previous shoots)
Kristi (IS THAT YOUR NAME IDK? D: ) as MadHatter!Riku

If you still want a photoshoot, contact me anytime; I'm usually free, and we can probably work something out~ ^^

I know, everyone is doing these :'D

I wanted some experience with this, and also to start building a portfolio, so... I guess I should start offering these! (Haha, I've only really worked with Dana with my new Camera so far ono) I don't have as great a camera as the other photogs advertising, but I have a decent one and some skills, so if you have the time why not? I won't be charging anything for these but snacks at the shoot would be nice c;

I'm not skilled at all with directing photoshoots, so please note that these will probably be very casual until I get a hang of it. So, if you just want me to come to a certain meetup so we can step aside and take photos for a while, I might be fine with that too. c: Or if you want to just walk around and socialize a lot of the time.
Unless you already have some group poses in mind, I'm not very good at group shoots.

I'll be free most/all of spring break (March 20-28)
23-OPEN
24-OPEN
25-meep
26-nikki
27-nekovamp

I prefer these to be in/near Beaverton or Portland, hopefully easily accessible to the max line or bus. I don't know my way around Portland too well so I can't give too much input on locations, but we can still discuss it :'D
If I haven't met you, or heard about you much on the forums, I may be weary of meeting you alone, I'm sorry to say. Yes, my personal preferences of you can determine whether I'll shoot with you or not... I never said I was professional xC;;

Still, it'll probably be fine. I like making friends :C Just fill out this and contact me however:

Name:
Age: (You don't really have to answer this; If I haven't met you before, it just gives me a general idea of what to expect (aka, how professional I should act xD; )
Character|Series:
Location: (give a suggestion of layout you want and/or city/general area you can go to)
Dates Available:[/s]

« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 09:50:14 pm by Hazuza »

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
Re: Spring Break Photoshoots
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 06:27:43 pm »
HEY IT'S HAZU.
Vancouver's prolly too far for you. >3>

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 06:29:57 pm »
Maybe... ono; Unless I can figure out how to get there by bus or if someone can give me a ride. *bugs people*

Wait, where was your shoot with Nikki?

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 06:33:59 pm »
My shoot with Nikki was at Esther short park. ' 3 '

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 06:35:45 pm »
those are great D8

mm..maybe I might be interested
kcon plans 2013 ' plans ;

Minato Arisato - P3 ( 50% )
Renzou Shima - AnE ( 0% )
Finny in wonderland - Kuroshitsuji ( 0% )

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 06:44:54 pm »
@Shay- I might be able to get a ride, but we'll have to be flexible with a date then :'> But it'd be lame to only stick around for an hour or two to do the shoot, so if there's anything we could do after (OR I COULD COME OVER~) that'd be dandy.

@CLAP- maybe you might be? xD welluh... Get back to me if you decide *n*~
And FMA cosplayers ftw : D

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 07:03:42 pm »
We're sort of in the process of moving, but once we're all settled (MIGHT BE A FEW MONTHS) we should definately have a little sleep-over-cosplay-shoot! x333

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 07:10:27 pm »
Pffff

Well if you ever want me before then, we could plan something :'3 I might be busy over the summer (or most of it) so...

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 07:15:46 pm »
I want one. I just don't know my work schedule till about a week before. I will go with Tuesday for now though :P

Name: Nichole
Character|Series: Kuja|FFIX
Dates Available: 22nd -27th (Once I get my schedule I will have more specific times :D )

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 07:55:59 pm »
Hazu we still need to do a guro shoot! I'm out of town all of spring break though >:
Are you going to Sakuracon? We could do a shoot there but I only have one costume lol.

EDIT: Oh I just remembered! Haley and I were thinking it'd be fun to do a Rzoen Maiden mini shoot at Powell's or something sometime during the summer. We were hoping you'd be our photographer and maybe model with us? :D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 07:59:09 pm by fleur_fraise »
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 08:09:10 pm »
I want one. I just don't know my work schedule till about a week before. I will go with Tuesday for now though :P

That's cool ^^

Do you have any specific places in mind? Again, I don't get around much x_x;

Hazu we still need to do a guro shoot! I'm out of town all of spring break though >:
Are you going to Sakuracon? We could do a shoot there but I only have one costume lol.

EDIT: Oh I just remembered! Haley and I were thinking it'd be fun to do a Rzoen Maiden mini shoot at Powell's or something sometime during the summer. We were hoping you'd be our photographer and maybe model with us? :D
Haha, we could do that another time, I guess ono I'm not limiting my shoots to spring break, I just figured it'd be easiest to schedule for most people. But we know each other, we can find a day :'D
lulul Rozen Maiden at Powells wut. I guess I can join? *STILL HASN'T REMADE SUIGINTOU NEEDS TO DO THAT ._.*
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:12:19 pm by Hazuza »

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 08:11:47 pm »
@Shay- I might be able to get a ride, but we'll have to be flexible with a date then :'> But it'd be lame to only stick around for an hour or two to do the shoot, so if there's anything we could do after (OR I COULD COME OVER~) that'd be dandy.

@CLAP- maybe you might be? xD welluh... Get back to me if you decide *n*~
And FMA cosplayers ftw : D

Depends on what my parents say XD lol. maybe I'll make my friend do it as well.
I willll let you knoow.

Awh , Thank you! 8D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:20:19 pm by CLAP_attack »

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 08:12:55 pm »
If I have something done I might be up for it :D That is if you have time too. And if I'm not terrifying to you, which I seem to give that impression to people :B

Name: Nikki
Character|Series: Cassandra from Soul Calibur if I have it done...if not then maybe Lammy from Um Jammer Lammy since I never got pictures of her.
Location: Somewhere...awesome? I dunno, maybe a cool parking garage or something.
Dates Available: March 24th-31st

Yeah, just if you have time. If not, it's coo'
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:14:21 pm by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2010, 08:33:02 pm »
Haha we were like "a photoshoot at Powell's would be fun and we're cosplaying Rozen Maiden together LET'S DO IT" and yeah you should fix up Suigintou~
Also do you want me to fill out a form thingy? You know most of that info about me, right?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2010, 08:37:15 pm »
@Nikki- If I didn't have time, I wouldn't have made this board ;3 And we've met a few times before. We coo'.

Somewhere... Awesome, huh? xD I'll look up the characters in case I know any places... I need to play more videogames, I have no idea who half the people being cosplayed are anymore o~o

When it gets closer or once more people sign up, we can narrow down the date...  Or whatever's fine with you~

@Katie- Yeah, you don't need to :P Since we discussed most of it, too. A date/location would just be nice to solidify everything. Eventually.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 08:41:53 pm »
Haha, kk. I just hate making people go out of their way for stuff :x
And I'll try to think of place too. I know downtown Portland pretty well. Also KATIE DO IT WITH ME SO YOU HAVE A REASON TO WEAR KA-SAN IN PUBLIC ;D If I do Lammy that is. (which is really more probable actually, I still have to make a ton of stuff for Cassanda :\)

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 08:45:52 pm »
OKAY~~~
Yeah I need to wear Ka-san at some point, I finished the costume a while ago. I still need to see if my friend is doing Katy, she keeps mentioning she will but she hasn't made any progress on it at all.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 11:26:35 pm »

That's cool ^^

Sadly...not really. I can try to think of some then let you know :D

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 05:49:31 pm »

That's cool ^^

Well, I don't know any 'medieval' places... (what do you mean by that, btw? o-o)
But for a forest and this is the only park in Oregon I've really been to, so... there's the Tualatin Hills nature park? It has many different places that might be good, but there might be a lot of walking involved... ^^; And there's the fact that I've only been to a corner or so of it, so we'd pretty much be, yeah, wandering...

@OtherNikki- You and Katie have any ideas on a location yet? :0 I don't really know the series, but what I've looked at, we can probably make almost any place work... So just pick somewhere you're comfortable with being in costume at, somewhere near your place, or somewhere you just want to hang out :'D Unless you have something more specific in mind?

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 07:35:38 pm »

That's cool ^^

Well, I don't know any 'medieval' places... (what do you mean by that, btw? o-o)
But for a forest and this is the only park in Oregon I've really been to, so... there's the Tualatin Hills nature park? It has many different places that might be good, but there might be a lot of walking involved... ^^; And there's the fact that I've only been to a corner or so of it, so we'd pretty much be, yeah, wandering...

I mean medieval in the sense that there are castles and kings in the game. Would you be able to get to the Tigard area easily because I have a place in mind :D

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 07:59:04 pm »

I mean medieval in the sense that there are castles and kings in the game. Would you be able to get to the Tigard area easily because I have a place in mind :D

Ohhhhh. o3o; *feels dumb*
Sure ^^ Tigard's pretty close~

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 08:04:02 pm »
Ah, I haven't thought about it much since I've been working on a big final project until today. Lemme talk to Katie this week and see what we can figure out~

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 09:40:51 pm »
lul I'm right here Nikki :P
I have no idea, but if we can find a badass pizza parlor that could be good.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 10:20:30 pm »
lul I'm right here Nikki :P
I have no idea, but if we can find a badass pizza parlor that could be good.

pizza parlor? xD

The only problem with that is getting permission to take photos in it...

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 10:41:54 pm »
True that, though, Rocco's is pretty chill. If we went there sometime when it wasn't busy we could probably get permission. I went there in High School to take pictures of art around Portland and when I told them I got in trouble taking pictures in one of the shops near them they said "What the hell? They're retards, you can do whatever you want." As long as you buy food there they are pretty chill. I can go and ask sometime since it's right near my school. Also there are some cool places around that area like the Zoobomb bike pile, and some sweet buildings and parking garages. I know downtown like the back of my hand so it would probably be cool to do stuff down there.

Also I just talked to Katie and she is going out of the country during spring break. Would you have time to maybe do this on a weekend sometime after spring break and Sakuracon? It'd give me a little more time to fix things up and Katie would be able to join me.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 10:54:24 pm »
True that, though, Rocco's is pretty chill. If we went there sometime when it wasn't busy we could probably get permission. I went there in High School to take pictures of art around Portland and when I told them I got in trouble taking pictures in one of the shops near them they said "What the hell? They're retards, you can do whatever you want." As long as you buy food there they are pretty chill. I can go and ask sometime since it's right near my school. Also there are some cool places around that area like the Zoobomb bike pile, and some sweet buildings and parking garages. I know downtown like the back of my hand so it would probably be cool to do stuff down there.

Also I just talked to Katie and she is going out of the country during spring break. Would you have time to maybe do this on a weekend sometime after spring break and Sakuracon? It'd give me a little more time to fix things up and Katie would be able to join me.

That's sweet c: It's good that you know your way around, and it'll be a lot easier and more fun ADVENTUREEEE that way~

I'm fine with whenever, I guess. As long as I get some notice ahead of time
... though usually just a few days' notice works too o-o;;

@Dana- O u.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2010, 10:59:18 pm »
I'll probably give you at least 2 weeks notice for a time because I'm anal like that :P If that's cool with you~ Katie got offline but I wanted to get a time set next time we talked.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2010, 11:02:52 pm »
I soooo need to have this cosplay have pictures taken of XD

Name: Kristi
Character|Series: Mad Hatter-Tim Burton's AiW
Location: Foresty area. Possibly Holiday Park? (will be there on the 27th)
Dates Available: 26-28
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2010, 07:41:31 am »
actually .. im like 50% interested. just got to talk to my friend.

Would you be able to come down to the Hillsboro area?

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 12:01:34 pm »
Name:Cristina
Character|Series:probably Hatsune Miku OR Yuki from Cencoroll (GOOGLE IT YOU PROBABLY DUN NU THIS SERIES)
Location: Im not sure ANYWHERE in Portland is fine. Since I live in DDHS school district... I can take MAX/BUS anywhere. Do you have any good suggestions?
Dates Available: 21st, 22nd, 25 (during the daytime only)

Will make sushi for uuuuuuu :D

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2010, 03:17:06 pm »
I have my schedule for work now. I am free on Friday the 26th all day. If that doesn't work out we can do some other time.

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2010, 12:05:34 am »
@Nikkiolie- 26th it is, then. c: What was the place you had in mind?

@Nekovamp- Is the 27th good then? Since you'll be at a meetup, I don't know how much we'll get done... Though Holladay park is a small place, I doubt we'd take too much time anyway. *3*; What time do you want me to show?

@CLAP_attack- Sure :0

@Meep- ^^ I made plans for the 21st and 22nd (Edit: updated my first post >-o Sorry bout that) but the 25th looks good. I looked Cencoroll up, and it looks.... interesting. Ouo I'm not sure where we could do that, but yeah, many places in Portland would work. (HAHA if I could think of a /specific/ place ._.)
I'll try to watch it tomorrow, to get a feel from it... I can't find (m)any other cosplays of it, so it'd be cool to try!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 12:13:32 am by Hazuza »

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2010, 06:27:50 am »
@Hazuza
 sounds good to me : D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 06:29:43 am by meep »

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2010, 08:26:10 am »
Its in the Lake Oswego Business Park by Home Depot. Let me get you an address 15400 sw sequoia pkwy. We can meet in the parking lot of the stop A Common Thread. But basically there is a lot of nice water features around there. I am pretty open on the time so whenever you would like to meet is fine.

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2010, 09:12:03 pm »
Its in the Lake Oswego Business Park by Home Depot. Let me get you an address 15400 sw sequoia pkwy. We can meet in the parking lot of the stop A Common Thread. But basically there is a lot of nice water features around there. I am pretty open on the time so whenever you would like to meet is fine.
Noon? (the most original time ever)

It looks like a cool place, I just hope the buildings/cars in the area don't sneak into shots *u*;

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2010, 11:50:31 pm »
I don't think they will. I took my Senior pictures there. Also there is a mcmenamins near by that looks very castle like. http://mcmenamins.com/system/uploads/assets/Pubs/John%20Barleycorns/_MG_0388.jpg

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2010, 11:01:08 pm »
@Nekovamp- Is the 27th good then? Since you'll be at a meetup, I don't know how much we'll get done... Though Holladay park is a small place, I doubt we'd take too much time anyway. *3*; What time do you want me to show?
Yeah, this Saturday the 27th. We're meeting at Lloyd between noon and 1, so really anytime around then. I'll pm you my cell number so you can call when you arrive and I'll meet you at the park. And I'm doing a Mad Hatter Riku btw, and Fallon (Konan-chanx3) might be joining me as Alice Roxas.
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay