Author Topic: Pandora Hearts Photoshoot  (Read 4523 times)

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
Re: Pandora Hearts Photoshoot
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2010, 09:18:08 pm »
I have a DS too. xD Who needs new stuff!! Old school rulz!! xD

I don't know how to read any of the game. xD But its not to hard to figure out how to get around into the game. The only thing I can't do on the game is the dance creator thing where you can make your own songs to play in. Its to hard even with English Tutorials. xD
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2010, 09:30:29 pm »
I bet . D8 My friend did that dance creator stuff to his game . I'd rather not do that and chance messing something up . D8
CREATER OF T.P.C. COSPLAY GROUP - Based in Gresham , wanna join ? Pm me . 8D
Alois is set for Sakura-con !!! HUZZZAH !

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2010, 09:34:04 pm »
Me too. >< The main reason I wanted to get the game was to learn the dances from it. xD I'v already memorized all of World is Mine, and the beginnings to Dear Cocoa Girl and Strobo Nights. ^^ I thought it would be fun to do those dances in PH cosplays this year. ^^
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline Aero

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2010, 09:36:53 pm »
I can sing World is Mine . xD  I'm learning Miku Miku Ni shite ageru yo . And Me and alice know Love and Joy . xD I was gonna learn World is Mine , I know the beginning same with Strobo Nights . That's about it . xD
CREATER OF T.P.C. COSPLAY GROUP - Based in Gresham , wanna join ? Pm me . 8D
Alois is set for Sakura-con !!! HUZZZAH !