Author Topic: TWEWY Cosplay Help Please!  (Read 3673 times)

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
TWEWY Cosplay Help Please!
« on: May 03, 2010, 07:40:26 pm »
My friends and I are planning to do a World Ends With You Cosplay and I want to cosplay Beat. I already know what I'm gonna do for the outfit, but I can't figure out what to do for his necklace and chains off his pants.

Anyone have an idea of where I can find one or how to make a necklace for my outfit? Any help will be greatly appreciated. ^^
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
Re: TWEWY Cosplay Help Please!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 09:32:29 pm »
Make the necklace with black sculpey. Make a base with aluminum foil first to put the clay over (so it doesn't break easily) and use a wire in the base where the hole to attach the chain is, again for durability. You can get a chain at a hardware store, or if you're lucky, a party supply store, dollar store, or craft store. (I know I've seen one recently but I forget where. ._.)

The chain on his pants looks like it's made of a bunch of similar rings, but you could probably pass with a bulky, intricate chain. Shop around at craft stores, where they have chains for necklaces, and you might find something passable. If not, try to order a bunch of rings like that in bulk online and build it yourself c:
The charm on the end you could make with sculpey, fimo, or if you picked out a smaller more realistic chain, you could find a charm where you bought the chain that would look similar.

Offline CheshireStray

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 04:48:30 pm »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFyou rule!
i had thought everyone but me had forgotten about this game, and i still love it ;3;
I have plans for a neku cosplay, hope i see you there~!

Offline SadisticVampire

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 04:52:12 pm »
I'll have to find you when you're cosplaying Beat and get a picture~
TWEWY is an amazing game and Beat needs moar love.
This IS BloodyWhisker, but I lost my password to my old account and cannot get it back because I no longer use the email I registered with.. xD Yes, I fail, I know.

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 07:56:11 pm »
I'm super excited about our cosplaying for this game. I did fail to mention in my first post that we aren't doing these until K-con 2011. >< I just now finished the game so I didn't get enough time to try and put this outfit together. If I managed to get the outfit done in time for this year, I'll be really hapy though. ^^
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 08:36:26 pm »
Hot Topic has chains. I'm not sure if its the one you're looking for, though.

Save Caprica!!

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 09:34:32 am »
Thanks for the help. ^^ I'm already starting to make the skull and a few other things out of clay now. I've also figured out how I'm gonna do the hat and for clothes I've found them already. The last thing I have to figure out is shoes, but those shouldn't be to hard. ^^ I'm really excited for cosplaying Beat. I also have my friends who are going to be going as Neku and Joshua in 2011. ^^