Author Topic: I'm Needing room mates  (Read 1468 times)

Offline miko murphy

• Sailor Scout
I'm Needing room mates
« on: August 13, 2010, 09:25:02 pm »
My friends and I will be needing a few more people to room with. I'm staying friday, saturday, leaving sunday I have to be back monday morning for something.

people that are for sure going are myself, female 19 my little sister female 14, her friend female 14 and my friend male 18. the 14 yr olds are actually the most mature of the group lol. and I am the only messy one.

I'm charging about $90 for full weekend stay, and I have stayed in a room with a total of eight people before.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 06:30:01 pm by miko murphy »
2009 attendee 2010 attendee 2011 info booth staff

Offline Besieged.Infection

• Cabbit
    • Infection's Notebook
Re: I'm Needing room mates
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 10:52:35 pm »
This is perfect! (I just need to cash those checks...)
Female, 17 years old, staff. I can't pay any more than you're asking just in case you can't get anyone else, and you'll have to wait about 2 weeks to cash $60 of it, though. Is that acceptable?
If yes- E-mail: Besieged_Infection@yahoo.com
Sakuracon '13: 19th Century Xion (Kingdom Hearts), 18th Century-Style Humanoid Tonberry (Final Fantasy VII), Lilith (Blood Jew'l), and (Female?) Kyouya O. (Ouran.)

Offline Dr. Jakob T. Ripper

• Oni
Re: I'm Needing room mates
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 08:15:56 pm »
male, 19 and i can pay in cash up front just tell me when and where to meet. am very tidy and will be performing in a skit on sunday so will be getting up early, what time will everyone else be checking out. you can contact me for further info at xxdragon_boy_exxx@yahoo.com or if your feeling brave at my home phone # of 503 543 7968(ask for Jake and leave long message).
cosplaying as deadpool from marvel comics.
Dr. Jakob T. Ripper