Author Topic: WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?  (Read 3337 times)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?
« on: November 25, 2010, 09:43:25 am »
I know there was one of these last year, but I think we need a new one in the spirit of Thanksgiving!

Personally, I am thankful for Evan Fergurson who has gotten me through something that I didn't think I would make it through.
I am thankful for Ainekatt (she actually has a forums name) who is one of the most supportive, happy, loving, encouraging people I have ever met.
I am thankful for my parents, who love me a lot even if sometimes they have a strange way of showing it.
I am thankful for Jacob_Blackfeather who is one of the best friends a girl could ask for.
I am thankful to Sora (I can't spell your username Dx) for reminding me that even though shiz happens, you can still be amazing, confident, and beautiful.
I am thankful for these forums for creating a community that I can be a part of :3
I am thankful for my whole family and the love they constantly produce.
I am thankful to cloudstrife32 for not being mad at me for constantly passive aggressively attacking her Dx

Last but not least, I'm thankful for this world we live in because, although sometimes it seems shizzy, it is overall pretty supportive and loving.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
Re: WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 10:30:41 am »
I am thankful for a stable job and a warm house...
and that by this time next year I'll be done with school.
...NEVER KNOWS BEST

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 10:34:12 am »
I'm thankful for my family, they couldn't be more supportive and open if they tried.

I'm thankful for my Alyssas. There are two of them, and they are so amazing and fantastic, I don't even know what I would do without them. And for Bella, Naruchan on here, she's been a really good friend to me, and I love her.

I'm thankful for someone I'm not going to name. I haven't known them as long as I've known most of the people I'm close to but this person has been really sweet to me and they don't even know how much I admire them for working so hard and being so great to everyone.

I'm thankful for HAMS. These people are some of the best friends I could ever ask for, and I wouldn't trade them in for anything.

I'm thankful for all the opportunities I've been given and all the soul searching I've been forced to do this past year. I've learned a lot about myself and about other people around me. It's made me realize things I didn't want to admit to myself.

I'm thankful for these forums, this community, I've never been around such an accepting and open bunch of people and I am glad to have been a part of it for so long.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 10:38:30 am by DemonSpawn »
I miss 2010.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 10:36:44 am »
I am thankful for my Hubby and family and friends, overtime to pay for christmas.
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 10:47:49 am »
I'm thankful for the members of my family who don't judge me (sadly a lot of them do that) and i'm also thankful for a best friend of mine ^^ Also for all of the other wonderful people i've met this year from K-con at cosplay meetups.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 10:53:42 am »
I'm thankful for all your rad dudes, my friends I've known for years and years, and my family. ^^

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 11:02:25 am »
"I'm not thankful for anything because my PARENTS ARE DEAD!" -Batman

As for me, I'm thankful for my family who supports me in what I do and my friends (especially the ones that help me stop becoming a recluse so I actually get over my shyness and am able to meet people.)
I could make a longer list, but those are the most important to me I believe~
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 11:02:50 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 12:33:38 pm »
I am thankful for this house I live in, clothes, and a warm fire.
I am thankful that my mom takes care of me while I live here.

I am most thankful for Griff~<3

Even though I can't see him this year and work has me staying home, I know he is still here with me in spirit.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 12:56:04 pm »
I'm thankful for my mother and father who, through everything, I love equally. :)

I'm thankful for my sister who calls me up at 11 to discuss how my life is and how I'm being treated, even when she has a test the next day, and work before that~

I'm thankful for my cat who is always there to attack my face.

I'm thankful for my girlfriend, who I'm still working on's Christmas present!

I'm thankful for FOOD.

I'm thankful for my best friend because she accepts me always, even if she whines about it!

I'm thankful for my dogs who try to french kiss me when I'm sleeping, though I could do without them doing it.

I'm thankful having an addition to the family in the form of a future stepmother, as well as a step-great-grandfather~

I'm thankful for having this snazzy computer in my room. *0*

I'm thankful for people finally getting more mature, though a child's spirit is always best!

I'm thankful for my life. :D

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 01:09:00 pm »
I'm thankful for my health and breathing the air I breathe.
I'm thankful for my mom who has been laboring forever to give us a safe and happy life.
I'm thankful for my amazing best friend who has brought me loads of happiness. ^^
I'm thankful for all of the awesome people I've met through here, at meetups and at conventions. :'3
I'm thankful for Canada for bringing us snow that fell on Monday.
I'm thankful for... many other things that don't come to mind. owo;

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2010, 01:40:24 pm »
I'm thankful for my hate.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 10:01:09 pm »
Thankful for pie.

Not thankful for how fat it makes me.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 08:40:07 am »
I'm thankful for: Having had the $ to keep my home when my jerk of an ex-roommate surreptitiously moved out, stiffing me on rent & bills. ITF my cat & time I had with Fishie, RIP. ITF my job & my true friends within Creation Station & our supporters at all our cons, & the KC Publicity team & forum participants. ITF Kumoricon & OryCon & those therein who remind me to actually have fun, who hang out with or chat me outside of con, my new KC and Ory penpals, & folks in my new big fandoms, Doctor Who & Supernatural & Glee, along with ongoing HP, Lost, Persons Unknown, Whedonverse, & our Anime Friday crew. ITF positive dating experiences, past, present & future. ITF my gardens & my health & my dad. And ITF everyone "out" and/or crossplaying within KC for being empowering role models in an age of homophobic bullying with tragic consequences. And Soundy ITF this thread & everything I've seen you post. Love to all, Remy.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 09:49:31 am »
I am thankful for my family for trying to cheer me up.
I am thankful for Soundninja12 for being there for me while I am rather depressed.
I am thankful for my cat who is bringing me joy in a sad time.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2010, 10:21:04 am »
Oh and I am thankful for my catsitters and my car, for making it possible for me to leave the house for such events as cons.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline EmAino

• Chibi
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2010, 01:05:29 pm »
This year, I'm thankful that, up until last Saturday, I got to spend the past 14 years with the most wonderful cat in the world, who never once showed me anything but unconditional love.
Sakuracon 2014
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yugito Nii - Naruto Shippuden
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon

Kumoricon
God Tier Jane Crocker - Homestuck
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Komachi Onozuka - Touhou

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 01:14:00 pm »
Money for my Shin wig ; u ;

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2010, 05:09:37 pm »
Black Friday sales.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline KinkyFriedChicken

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2010, 05:20:40 pm »
I am thankful for that one person that was there, when my friends wern't.
Oh and awesome punch....that was there for me too! :0
~Sakuracon 2016

Furiosa [Mad Max:Fury Road]
Fenris [Dragon Age 2]
Modern Day!Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 02:03:00 am »
This year, I'm thankful that, up until last Saturday, I got to spend the past 14 years with the most wonderful cat in the world, who never once showed me anything but unconditional love.

That is so beautiful.

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2010, 12:29:56 am »
EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE GOT THE STOMACH FLU AT MY THANKSGIVING PARTY...

Well I'm thankful for all that savory delicious food, My parents, comic books, video games and more.

Im also thankful for not to serious people.