Author Topic: TAP plastic: A super awesome store for prop making supply and more  (Read 1367 times)

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Hey, guys, I just found an awesome store that I think you all can really appreciate. It's called TAP plastic, and it's got all sorts of sheeted plastic, resin, resin dyes, mold making supplies,

I went there for a school art project and found all sorts of really cool clear colored tubing that would be awesome for different props. Their mold making stuff would be great for any sized gems you need, and they even sell latex mold stuff.

If you're making any sort of armor, this is a place you guys REALLY need to visit. I got a big sheet of thin plastic for $3.50. Had I known this place sooner, my Alphonse Elric costume would have been a lot more durable.

There's two locations in Oregon, one in Portland and the one I visited in Tigard. The Tigard location is a small shop, but its packed with super cool stuff.

Here's the website: http://www.tapplastics.com/index.php?

I hope it inspires you guys :)
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
Re: TAP plastic: A super awesome store for prop making supply and more
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 05:14:35 pm »
Thanks! I think this is gonna be about 100% more effective in creating my friend Morgan's Tuba cosplay than it would if we made it out of cardboard like we were planning!

Currently working on: Toni Ipres - Hanna is Not a Boy's Name