Author Topic: FEBUARY STYLE SWAP  (Read 4367 times)

Offline PixeL

• Sailor Scout
FEBUARY STYLE SWAP
« on: January 30, 2006, 01:03:08 pm »

x What is a Style Swap?/What goes on at a Style Swap?

fans of japanese street fashion [or just street fashion in general] come togehter and bring kawaii [kawaii means cute in japanse] clothes they dont want anymore and trade with others. Lolitas, Cosplayers and cosplay are welcome too! All people of all different styles are welcome! The more the merrier ^____________^

Style swap attendees also get to enjoy free DDR, refreshments and Open Turntables [for you aspiring DJs] courtsy of  Frequency8 Manga lounge.

xWhere will this take place?
At the frequency 8 Manga Lounge. [on top of second time around] 4209 University Way NE, Seattle WA 9810

xWhen?
Saturday Febuary 18, 2006. 2:30pm-5pm.

xI really want to go, but i dont have a car! What busses will take me there?

From downtown Seattle, take the 70, 71, 72, 73 bus. It will drop you off right accross the street! Be sure to get off at Univeristy way and 45th!

xCan i sell my stuff too?
sure, but if you are, please make your items under 10 dollars. The point of a style swap is to trade, not to sell.

xDo you just focus on Decora-chan style?
Nope! Lolita, GAL, hip-hop, garauge, all styles are welcome! In the book/magizine FRUiTS that we all know and love show many different of styles!

xWhat should i wear?
Whatever you want! Cosplay, wear your pajamas,  none cares!  ...just dont be nude. ;]

Bring your friends, bring you family, bring your clothes,  bring a camra!

If you have MYSPACE you may RSPV below :]

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
FEBUARY STYLE SWAP
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 07:28:05 am »
Metro trip planner linky. I even plugged in the destination and the arrival time :D
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline PixeL

• Sailor Scout
FEBUARY STYLE SWAP
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 12:31:39 pm »
you rock.