Author Topic: Guardian for Monday  (Read 5279 times)

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
Guardian for Monday
« on: August 03, 2006, 12:47:41 pm »
Me and my friends don't have an acting guardian for Monday. We're 15, 16 and 17 and would be gone way before curfew anyway, and wouldn't be getting there horribly early or anything. If I don't know you yet we could meet Sat/Sun. Seriously we'd be no trouble we just want to go on Monday too T^T We MIGHT have someone, but we aren't sure yet so I'd like to have a backup so we don't have to end up missing a day. You just have to be in the same building as us for a few hours. If you think you might be able to please get in touch with me

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
Guardian for Monday
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 10:46:36 pm »
No one wants to be our guardian, so I think we might miss Monday. Oh well

Offline Kouta

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/yukasumire
Guardian for Monday
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 11:00:42 pm »
Sorry. I usually am pretty tapped out and tired on the last day of cons and only really have enough energy to get closing ceremonies before i drive home, which is a long way when your 1/2 asleep.

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
Guardian for Monday
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 04:53:50 am »
I'm not exactly sure what is required of an acting guardian... but perhaps I could do it for ya ^.^ I'm 21
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles

Offline kalark

• Sailor Scout
Guardian for Monday
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 12:14:39 am »
i did the guardian thing at sakuracon for some random girl :P

(honestly all I did was say I was her guardian at reg XD)

*is 21 as well*

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Guardian for Monday
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 11:15:28 pm »
I'm going to be there on Monday, and I have no problem at all with being your guardian. I'm 19, and will just be hanging around the place, at least until the early afternoon, when I'll be vacating my hotel room. But, I wouldn't mind helping you out, if needed.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Amerithe

• Cabbit
Guardian for Monday
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 07:40:47 pm »
Will trade responsibly old person-ness for floorspace. >.>
- Ryo's Amerithe
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad? said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."