Author Topic: new story  (Read 7066 times)

Offline Kumorisaint

• Oni
new story
« on: September 08, 2006, 12:55:53 pm »
hair . . . thats all im going to say

jail bait and hair

CREEPY! but entertaining at least she was nice

Offline Mihoshi_lady

• Cabbit
    • http://www.myspace.com/mihoshi_lady
new story
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 12:56:43 pm »
Yup. You stopped alright. LOL!  :lol:

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
new story
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 12:57:26 pm »
Woah, care to explain this? XD You have me insanely curious now.
Unable to come this year. Sorry guys...

Offline Kumorisaint

• Oni
sorry
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 12:58:18 pm »
nah i dont want to hurt anymore feelings this one was really nice and sweet just strange and too young

Offline Mihoshi_lady

• Cabbit
new story
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 12:58:29 pm »
Oh boy....  :roll:

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
new story
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 12:59:23 pm »
Give her a few years. ;) *smack's self* Bad Rachel!

Offline Kumorisaint

• Oni
new story
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 01:05:48 pm »
yah im not an 18 yo who goes for 15 yo but i like having friends so i guess it works out

god im so emo

im going to go sit in a corner and cry myself to sleep listening to hawthorne hieghts cutting myself rubbing the blood all over me while thinking of kyo . . . (that was a joke so dont take it the wrong way)

Offline Mihoshi_lady

• Cabbit
new story
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 01:07:45 pm »
inside joke frm the con? I have heard some pretty strange ones.... God, you gotta love the con jokes....

Offline Kumorisaint

• Oni
new story
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 01:16:53 pm »
nah just inside joke from me and my buddy steven but even out of context if you have an open mind its hilarious

Offline pieisexactlythree

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
new story
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 01:29:48 pm »
hair . . . thats all im going to say

jail bait and hair

CREEPY! but entertaining at least she was nice

Um, I think jailbait describes the overwhelming majority of the attendees.  Damn kids.

*shakes fist*

Offline Mihoshi_lady

• Cabbit
new story
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 01:31:12 pm »
There WERE alot of young fan girls this time....  :shock:

Offline Kumorisaint

• Oni
new story
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 01:35:34 pm »
yah but there were also sum awsome fan girls my age

Offline Shiv

• Sailor Scout
new story
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 02:33:40 pm »
Oh god, attending an anime convention is enough to make any guy feel like a pedophile at times :oops: .  Especially when you cosplay characters like Wolfwood and Roy Mustang...

Rule of thumb: Always check the badge FIRST. Yellow = BAD.

Oi. That's all I have to say.

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
    • http://animefan810808.deviantart.com/
new story
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 02:39:41 pm »
I hear ya Shiv. I was talking to this guy and it was great. THen like...8 minutes later his badge somehow got flipped back to normal from him moving. I saw yellow. I thought to my self "Oh lordy....oh lordy...just friends...just friends...dangit!!" then i think i squirmed away. lol. 14 and 18 is a big age diffirence there people.
For the love of Reita.......BE A MAN!!!

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·. REITA!!!!

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
new story
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 02:42:03 pm »
It'll even better when I bring my sister.  :twisted: She doesn't look like jailbait...but she is! She's taller than me (that's a feat in itself people, I'm 5'8") and already looks older than me. But she's 16. Ha ha! I love playing with waiters/waitresses while we're waiting for our food at places.

Me: Guess which one's the older one.
Both: *evil looks*
Waiter: Ummm....Her *points at sister*
Sister: Ha! Wrong!

We're so awful and I love it.

So what are you poor people going to do at Sakuracon? Do they have color coordinated badges there too?

EDIT: It's okay Shiv. My sister's going to be going as Winry so you can harrass her all you want as long as you can dodge the feet and the wrench. I give you permission. ;)

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
new story
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 02:58:14 pm »
Quote from: "Shiv"
Oh god, attending an anime convention is enough to make any guy feel like a pedophile at times :oops: .  Especially when you cosplay characters like Wolfwood and Roy Mustang...

Rule of thumb: Always check the badge FIRST. Yellow = BAD.

Oi. That's all I have to say.

Diddo the creepy.  It's enough to make me think, 'so this is what being Mr. Kimura (Azumanga Daioh) must be like.'  Badges are no good for me; if they're under 24, I don't wanna go there!

Offline Kumorisaint

• Oni
new story
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 09:35:06 am »
PEOPLES! the funnest thing to do is make a friend whos jail bait then throw a line out there with the bbait on it and when 40 yo fat men com to hit on them start calling them a pedofile then call for security :-)

god im cruel

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
new story
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2006, 09:46:43 am »
thats why i kept asking the kids to bring there single nerdy aunts.  It's not fair that when i was young there were no chicks into video games, animation abd costumes, theses young nerds have no idea how realy lucky they are.   I spent most of my time in classes or at my station, did not socialize much but still had like 10 fangirls want to hug me and 90% under 18.  The one who ran up and whispered something into my deaf ear (I both hope I did and did not hear her right) was just over 18 but I did not belive her when she kept jumping up and down saying yey i'm legal.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Kumorisaint

• Oni
new story
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2006, 10:19:30 am »
AMEN BROTHA! lol ionno im 18 and taken but it would have been nice to dance with more than just three ppl who were at least 18 or older at the dance/rave

ohh yah and whats with the crappy techno they played!?!?!?!? NO BASS!!!!!

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
new story
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2006, 11:17:34 am »
theses young nerds have no idea how realy lucky they are.

Amen, brother.

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
new story
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2006, 01:22:35 pm »
Hey now peoples...I'm 17. And according to my mom's boss ((He's a lawyer)) 17 is the legal age in Oregon.
Please keep your signature within a reasonable size.

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
new story
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2006, 01:31:35 pm »
Quote from: "Yukina Blue"
Hey now peoples...I'm 17. And according to my mom's boss ((He's a lawyer)) 17 is the legal age in Oregon.

As I noted in my earlier comment, that would make the rest of us uncomfortably close to Mr. Kimura. And besides, a thing's legality doesn't necessarily make it a good idea.  But you knew that, right?

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
new story
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2006, 01:41:16 pm »
Quote from: "pieisexactlythree"

As I noted in my earlier comment, that would make the rest of us uncomfortably close to Mr. Kimura. And besides, a thing's legality doesn't necessarily make it a good idea.  But you knew that, right?
I was just saying. I know it ain't a good idea.

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
new story
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2006, 01:44:29 pm »

You must understand that those of us who grew up in the 80's and early 90's are just jealous because we had no equivalent setting to meet people.

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
new story
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2006, 01:49:17 pm »

You must understand that those of us who grew up in the 80's and early 90's are just jealous because we had no equivalent setting to meet people.
I understand. Trust me. I'm smarter than you think I am. I live in a small town. That means everyone knows everyone else's lives. I'm used to what I grew up twith. KumoriCon was my first. So I'll be much better at SakuraCon. That is...if I somehow find a ride.

Trust me. I watched a 14 year old try and flirt with what I think was an 18 year old and a 20 year old. I was shocked. That girl was off the deep end.

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
new story
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2006, 01:56:08 pm »
I understand. Trust me. I'm smarter than you think I am. I live in a small town. That means everyone knows everyone else's lives. I'm used to what I grew up twith. KumoriCon was my first. So I'll be much better at SakuraCon. That is...if I somehow find a ride.

Trust me. I watched a 14 year old try and flirt with what I think was an 18 year old and a 20 year old. I was shocked. That girl was off the deep end.

First of all, I don't think transportation should be much of a problem, provided you can get as far as P-town.  I intend to recruit some people to ride up with me and pay for most my gas, and I'm sure lots of others are thinking the exact same thing.  

I also hear that S-con is a lot more didactic in content, which cuts down on the 'fandemonium' element.  I think that's probably a good thing.

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
new story
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2006, 02:08:08 pm »

First of all, I don't think transportation should be much of a problem, provided you can get as far as P-town.  I intend to recruit some people to ride up with me and pay for most my gas, and I'm sure lots of others are thinking the exact same thing.  

I also hear that S-con is a lot more didactic in content, which cuts down on the 'fandemonium' element.  I think that's probably a good thing.
If I can get to Portland, I'll have to meet up with you.
I'll pay for the gas. That's no prob.

I'll be 18 at the time of SakuraCon. So I'm gonna be much more "No jailbait" at that time. This time, I couldn't say much. Next time....I'm gonna smack the first yellow badged kid I see hitting on someone my age or older.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
new story
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2006, 02:41:23 pm »
heehee i just turned 24 but i usaly pass for about 17 is what people tell me
my boyfriend is 28 people think hes younger too,  but if we'd met when younger it would of been 14 and 18 which = bad once you hit those mid 20s every things cool
i say offen pass for 17 but when i was dressed in azumanga daioh school girl outfit for the cosplay skits and my hair was in chiyo chan pigtails my boyfriend said i looked early teens, it was fun i tried to kiss him and he's like "no this is so wrong"
some times its fun to mess with people, ut when you do look really young, and older people flirt with you cuz you look young but are leagle eeeewwwwwwww
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
new story
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2006, 03:13:17 pm »
I make it easy and just cosplay as Kimura Sensei.  8)

I have a much different problem with the fangirls though. I was the guest speaker at the fangirl anonymous panel and gave glomping lessons.

I've sort of been wondering what kind of reputation I'm going to gain doing stuff like that and running Pocky Club. :?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010