Author Topic: Help! I need a wig mentor!  (Read 2016 times)

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Help! I need a wig mentor!
« on: February 20, 2007, 03:45:40 pm »
So for my senior project, I had decided to base my project around cosplay. Now that being said, I had already decided on cosplay wig designing and had even had a mentor according to my friend... but it turns out she's too busy and can't mentor me =(
Would anyone that is skilled in this particular field be willing to take me under their wing and teach me the tricks o' the trade for basic wig cuts and styles? Or does anybody know of a good wig stylist place??? Please help, my friend forgot to inform me about this until it became too late and I needed a mentor form turned in *sigh* so any help would be splendid! Besides the costs for the wigs I'm styling plus the supplies, I'm not sure if I can afford to pay you sadly (due to college expenses) but I would be willing to advertise your name around the school if you're looking for a few customers (I happen to know of a lot of people that cosplay in the area). I'd love you forever~* TT__TT
-maki
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 04:28:23 pm »
i could maybe help out.  depending on how much time you  need and where you be.

and im allways looking for more customers.
Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 04:49:17 pm »
That would be great! It might be something periodically but so far as time frames go, any mentoring from now until about the end of March would be rather dandy. I'd be available any ol' time after school hrs. Monday through Saturday (I work on Sundays). And I'd be willing to commute if need be. I just really need someone >__<;;
If you're interested, I could send you the mentor forms via e-mail. The only manditory thing is that you're older than 18 and aren't related to me xD
I'm not so worried about the relation thing though ssooooo heh.
If you do however agree to be my mentor, I will promote you at my stand and would even be willing to inform all of the Japanese classes about your wig business...
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 10:21:32 pm »
yeah, im 21 and totaly not related to you.  i think it should be fun to do something like this.  feel free to email me.
Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)