Author Topic: Bible Black costume help!!  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Nayamashii Koneko

• Cabbit
Bible Black costume help!!
« on: April 19, 2007, 01:01:10 am »
I'm planning on actually going in a Bible Black school uniform on the first day of the con. I was joking around with my fiance and he thinks that no one can resist a cute girl in a school uniform from a hentai...at the reg table. The only problem is that I'm not that great of a seamstress. But I do remember seeing someone in that particular costume at the '04 con. I'm hoping she reads the thread...

But if anyone has any tips on how I should do this, please feel free to tell me. I will also be at the 2nd evelope stuffing in May. You can always tell me then.

My email is kikyogoddess@yahoo.com

Thanks!
K-Con Attendee 04 and 05
K-Con 06 Volunteer (Registration)
K-Con 07 Registration Staff (Pre-Reg)
K-Con 08 Registration Staff (At Door Reg)
K-Con 09 Yojimbo

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 01:36:02 am »
*grins and laughs* that would be our dear Con Chairman. Ecchispice. she is on the forums from time to time and is VERY proud of her BB cosplay those few years ago. I am sure she would be glad to help.
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 08:18:29 am »
I recall that costume. We awarded her the "modest hentai" award in the Cosplay compeition because the costume was amazingly modest given the source (not to mention the documentation :blush:  )  

If you're the right size and appropriately bribe her, you may be able to borrow the costume from her.