YES!!!
9 (75%)
NO!!!
0 (0%)
...maybe
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 28, 2007, 08:47:36 pm

Author Topic: What do you think of my charms?  (Read 3853 times)

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
What do you think of my charms?
« on: June 28, 2007, 08:47:36 pm »
Please answer the poll if you like them! Look here: http://blog.myspace.com/vickmeister723

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline dakrum

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/daks_mind
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 08:56:12 pm »
um... that leads me to my blog :S
THE anime list
now known as dakiro

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 09:04:26 pm »
Ok that should work now..sorry XD

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 09:12:14 pm »
Oh wow. Really nice work! I'm not sure if I'd want one of those, specifically. Maybe one of the cookies, but I definetely like your work, and would love to buy something of the same quality!

*requests friend add for future developments*
'My complete disbelief in this reality is the one thing keeping me from going insane' - old motto

'My old motto has failed me! Reality intrudes! Prepare for insanity!' -new motto

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 10:28:07 pm »
Okie dokies! Yeah they're more cutesy-like...but you know what's really funny? My friend and his buddies are buying them and he's not even into stuff like that...he was like, "Yeah the cookie's cuteness are so hypnotic!" And his buddies and him were listening to Cannibal Corpse while looking at my charms XD

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 10:45:47 pm »
Hahaha, nah, It's not a matter of cuteness. I used to have a Chibi Shikamaru on my phone. I have no fear of adorning myself with the cute. I had a stuffed bunny who would ride around in my cargo pant's pocket sometime ago as well.

The cookies ARE cute, but don't quiiiiite get me.
'My complete disbelief in this reality is the one thing keeping me from going insane' - old motto

'My old motto has failed me! Reality intrudes! Prepare for insanity!' -new motto

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 11:01:39 pm »
I see...well hopefully in the future one of my cute things will capture your heart!  :twisted:

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 11:14:10 pm »
I'm sure it will!! It really is great work.

Dang! These kumoricon forums are filled with way too many overly talented people!! *feels inadequate*  Must... work on projects!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 12:22:11 am »
Those are really cute! I'd get a couple, at least. And if you do end up doing Mario Mushrooms, I will have to buy those off you, too. ^_^

So, curious, (unless it is a trade secret, heh) what do you make them out of? They do look mighty professional. Nicely done!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 10:35:25 am »
Quote from: "EveofAbyss"
Those are really cute! I'd get a couple, at least. And if you do end up doing Mario Mushrooms, I will have to buy those off you, too. ^_^

So, curious, (unless it is a trade secret, heh) what do you make them out of? They do look mighty professional. Nicely done!

I use Premo clay by Sculpey (a type of durable polymer clay), artist/craft-grade acrylics to paint them, and Sculpey glaze to seal them.

Hmm well are you going to the Pocky Club Meeting? Cos I can always hook you up with some!

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 08:10:40 am »
DUUUUDE the emote is too cute. ♥

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 08:31:04 am »
Quote from: "laurifer"
Quote from: "EveofAbyss"

I use Premo clay by Sculpey (a type of durable polymer clay), artist/craft-grade acrylics to paint them, and Sculpey glaze to seal them.

Hmm well are you going to the Pocky Club Meeting? Cos I can always hook you up with some!

Ah, I've heard of that material. Very cool!

And unfortunately, no, I won't be there. I was planning to, but then I got a job, so I can't make it. I'll catch up with you eventually, I'm sure, though.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 09:19:14 am »
Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute!!!!! XD i love them , are those cookies?! Ahhhh they want a home people buy them!

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 10:11:14 am »
Well I'll have some at the Pocky Club meeting if anyone wants to buy them :)

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 02:09:22 pm »
I used to mess around with Premo and Sculpey years ago with my sister and mom. It was a lot of fun, but we never made anything that professional looking

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
Re: What do you think of my charms?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 11:34:33 pm »
Muahaha...I will be selling my charms at the Pocky Club meeting and the general meeting, so give me a holler cos it'll be first come, first serve!

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline dakrum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 10:39:26 pm »
just a quick question... i was thinking of making a mask for my cosplay of ichigo and was wondering since i didn't get a chance to handle the charms at the meeting. how heavy would 3 or 4 of your charms be?

this is just to give me a idea if i should go with the same as u used for your charms or the ultra light stuff  :D
THE anime list
now known as dakiro

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 12:26:15 am »
Dude they're not heavy at all....I'd guess something in grams? lol they're cell phone charms so they won't be heavy at all!

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline dakrum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 11:25:16 am »
cool, i guess that was a silly question :-[.but yeah i had just ordered the cosplay costume and was thinking i would ask :D. didn't want to being wearing something heavy and get a sore neck XD
THE anime list
now known as dakiro

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 05:34:15 pm »
I see...don't worry if my charms were like lead balls I wouldn't make them in the first place XD

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D: