Author Topic: TATTOOs!  (Read 5241 times)

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
TATTOOs!
« on: July 06, 2007, 10:30:46 am »
What kind of tattoo do you see yourself getting/have?
'My complete disbelief in this reality is the one thing keeping me from going insane' - old motto

'My old motto has failed me! Reality intrudes! Prepare for insanity!' -new motto

Offline TheInsanePuck

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpuckjd
TATTOOs!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 10:32:08 am »
I am getting a Roman Eagle holding a banner with SPQR on it here soon for my Italian Heritage but I am looking for a tattoo to define my otakuness for anime so I do not know what to get
Insert Whitty Comments here...

oh yeah and BOOOSH
Sakuracon Security Coord 7 years running

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
TATTOOs!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 11:06:16 am »
I'll prolly get a tiny one in an inconspicuous place...the business world doesn't appreciate tatts, I guess. Maybe some piercings, I'm not sure yet.

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
TATTOOs!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 12:27:44 pm »
• Angel wings on my back (like Hyde)
• Yotsuba (from Yotsuba&) on my lower right back, chasing Chiyo-chan (from Azumanga Daioh) on my lower left back. Sounds cute, ne?

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
TATTOOs!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 03:56:01 pm »
I've ran the gauntlet of ideas over the last couple of years. Orignally I had a hand drawn one I wanted, but after about six months I reasonings behind it faded.

Then I wanted to get the lambda symbol on my arm.

Then I wanted to get a mario question mark block on the top of my spine, just under my collar. I still kinda want that one.

The big one I want now is a questionmark for my left arm. The . will be a few inches above my elbow, pointing out. Then from there, a large bold black line will go straight up to just a few inches below my shoulder, and then veer off to the right. It'll go to the back of my shoulder, and then go straight up until it wraps around over my shoulder and starts coming down my chest.

It'll be a 3'd question mark! I waaants it *wrings hands together*
'My complete disbelief in this reality is the one thing keeping me from going insane' - old motto

'My old motto has failed me! Reality intrudes! Prepare for insanity!' -new motto

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
TATTOOs!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 04:14:49 pm »
My parents suggested I try the design temporarily at first, to see if it's becoming of me. lol.

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
TATTOOs!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 04:24:07 pm »
Aye, it's a good idea. I want to paint the question mark on me a couple of times to see how it actually looks.

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
TATTOOs!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 07:52:27 pm »
Quote from: "totemo_oishii"
• Angel wings on my back (like Hyde)
• Yotsuba (from Yotsuba&) on my lower right back, chasing Chiyo-chan (from Azumanga Daioh) on my lower left back. Sounds cute, ne?

Angel wings would be so cute!

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
TATTOOs!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 09:11:49 pm »
I have a picture of some kind of vampire guy my friend on the back of my neck.

And a Sareita ( the Egyption symbol with the wings of Ra surrounding the sun in the middle) On my back.

I also REALLY want to get the same tattoos Renji has on his arms. Just one tho.

Not that Im THAT much of a fangirl, but I have to tattoos on my back..I need one somehwere else and I just like that one.

RAWR it wont be for a while. My family will flip out. " ZOMG!11!! you just got a new kidney likez four months ago!!1! Its gonna get infected oh noes!!"

Yea, like im gonna go to some back alley and get it it done.  :roll:

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
TATTOOs!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 11:47:34 pm »
Those tattoo ideas do sound really cute, Totemo! I hope you follow through cause that'd look great, fits you well, heh.

As for me, I've got a silhouette of a wolf on my shoulder, a partner tattoo with my girlfriend, Kahlan. I have an idea that I have been kicking around for ever that I plan to get soon, though. A celtic cross that turns into a massive sword, cristened in blood, with one dragon wing and one angel wing. I want to get it on my inner forearms, about the length of my arms, sweeeet. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline hitokiri

• Cabbit
    • My myspace
TATTOOs!
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 01:37:58 pm »
Quote from: "Greyman"

You're my new hero. o.o

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
TATTOOs!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 02:46:28 pm »
Scarification would be cool, but I'm not sure I'd wanna go through something like that :x

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
TATTOOs!
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 05:37:44 pm »
Quote from: "hitokiri"
Quote from: "Greyman"

You're my new hero. o.o

Hehe, I'm a half-life junky.

Offline dakrum

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/daks_mind
TATTOOs!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 07:02:05 pm »
I've been kicking around the idea of having a group picture of spike, vash, and Alucard to show my love for anime >D

i am not sure how i would do that though as of right now more of a thing that i think about from time to time :P
THE anime list
now known as dakiro

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
TATTOOs!
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 08:49:38 pm »
TATTOO THAT I WILL GET WHEN I MOVE OUT:

I want to get a robot with a ghetto blaster on my ankle and I want it to say ghetto blastin' next to it. I want it to be all like colorful as well >.> I also kinda want to get two tiny ninjas battling on the upper half of my back but that's still in thought.

It may be dumb to most but I think it's awesome~
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
TATTOOs!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 09:42:26 pm »
I kinda made a deal with myself on a tattoo.  If I ever have one of my stories published, I want to get a tattoo on my arm with the Kanji for "Dream."

Offline pieisexactlythree

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
TATTOOs!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 11:07:53 pm »
LOL at Americans getting "exotic" kanji tatoos!

Have you heard the one about the frat boy who thought his tat meant "strength" when it really said "unreliable delivery service"?

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
TATTOOs!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 11:09:21 pm »
a rose around my ankle with thorns

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline pieisexactlythree

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
TATTOOs!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 11:10:14 pm »
Not having a tatoo is the new tatoo.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
Re: TATTOOs!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 04:31:22 pm »
I kept the tradition, so of tradition, of getting a cat tattoo while in the military that my grandfather began. He had a Felix the Cat tat, and I have a Garfield. He had his bag of tricks, and I guess I am hungry for lasagna!
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2007, 10:05:08 pm »
LOL at Americans getting "exotic" kanji tatoos!

Have you heard the one about the frat boy who thought his tat meant "strength" when it really said "unreliable delivery service"?
I remember hearing someone wanted a kanji tattoo that was beautiful.  In the end she received the kanji that means "Beauty" but didn't know what it meant.
Then there's the one example in "Eyeshield 21" where a guy wanted a kanji tattoo for big help when it meant something bad.  (or dirty, one of the two)

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 11:32:28 pm »
I'm getting this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59238711/ : On my upper right arm. And I made that myself. :3

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 09:23:34 am »
Nice,that's a pretty spiffy design!

Offline TheInsanePuck

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2007, 03:48:22 am »
I have it all figured out now... right side of my body shall be all western n stuff left side of my body shall be Asian inspired.... just need to find of a way to bring the two together n stuff.... oh yeah and my chest is designated for my family and loved ones... to do the whole "having them close to my heart" thing....I know I am sappy but eh

when I was in high school n stuff my idea for my tats were to get a giant set of black angel wings on my back with latin scriptures and the like.... it was forn when I went into the military.... now I am thinking about getting it again since my buddies are dragging me to join some contract work "over there"

oh yeah and BOOOSH

Offline Malachi_Lestat

• Cabbit
    • http://www.freewebs.com/mrsheeroyuy
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2007, 11:58:46 pm »
I want the Sixth Squad flower from Bleach on my chest

and a black Q on my arm where the timepiece of a watch would go.

Offline Blayde

• Cabbit
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 04:52:17 pm »
A barcode tattoo just below my where my neck is, I'v a always wanted one and am concidering (still after 2 years) of getting one, I would do it behind my ear, but it would hinder my getting jobs.
Beware the light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming train.

Offline TheInsanePuck

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 05:33:15 pm »
that is absolutely awesome dude lol I am dead serious about that

oh yeah and BOOOSH