Author Topic: Card and Flowers  (Read 1563 times)

Offline spindrift

• Sailor Scout
Card and Flowers
« on: October 09, 2007, 01:44:18 pm »
Hello,

I wanted to say thanks for all of the support I have gotten from Kumoricon.  Being sick with Cancer is not fun and if feels so good to know how much people care, it makes going through this easier.  The card and the flowers that Meg and Ryan delivered to me were wonderful and when I read the card I cried.  I am eager to help out but as many of  you guys know I have often been sick and now I know why I have been sick so often over the years.  Helping with Kumoricon always makes me feel good inside and seeing how awesome the con is each year makes me feel so happy.  Kumoricon is the best club and convention for anime fans and fun supportive people ever.

With the elections over work is going to be starting with all engines running!  I am so excited with the crew we have this year and I know we are going to "ROCK!" once again.

Love you all so very much and keep up the good work.  I hope to see you at the next meeting if I can.

Heidy

P.S. I am working on the newsletter again so please email me ideas for the KUMORI CONTENT to H.Blalack@gmail.com
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 04:14:44 pm by spindrift »
Make the world a better place with kumoricon.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: Card and Flowers
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 09:52:12 pm »
yay!!!
hope you get well soon!!!!!!
feel better k?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Re: Card and Flowers
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 10:31:02 pm »
Seconded! Get well soon!