Author Topic: Kurotsuchi Nemu cosplay help  (Read 1727 times)

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
Kurotsuchi Nemu cosplay help
« on: September 23, 2008, 09:38:29 pm »
I have only cosplay from naruto and soon harry potter and soon Trinity blood and now I think i want to do a bleach cosplay Kurotsuchi Nemu dose any one have any tips and I'm going to make the cosplay can any one help me i don't know how what kind pattern to use and other things I'm clueles.

Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Re: Kurotsuchi Nemu cosplay help
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 09:59:16 pm »
I dun know the exact design of her outfit since she is wearing that skirt, but you may look into a karate uniform shirt and maybe a kimono obi(thats term for belt right) for that  sash around her waist.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline myalchod

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 11:16:15 pm »
The top is the standard kosode (small-sleeved kimono) used in Bleach, just cut to a short skirt and without the hakama.  If you want a pattern, Simplicity and Butterick (I think) do fairly decent kimono patterns that you can modify.  I don't think she has any back bow to her obi, so it's easily enough simulated by just using wide sashes and probably velcroing them in the back (or fastening them some other way) -- it looks more like a simplified formal obi than anything else, to me.

Hopefully that's something of a starting point.  Feel free to PM me if you have other questions -- I tend to forget to check the boards.  There's also the Bleach board on cosplay.com and the bleach_cosplay community on Livejournal, both of which are excellent resources.

Good luck to you!

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 07:09:55 pm »
hmmm what trinity blood character are you going to do?

well I'd just find a kosode like myalchod said or if thats to hard just look for a black robe and alter it in a certain way to work. for the most part the middle just looks like a simple piece of fabric to go over. not really like an obi since it doesn't wrap around like one. for the most part it looks pretty easy to make. :3 I'll give you some help if you want me too.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 07:49:08 pm »
YES i would love help and I'm doing Cain (kid Cain, teen Cain, Adult Cain, Crusnic(sp) Cain)
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 07:55:56 pm »
oh, he's one of my fave characters. :3 you doing him for ku-con 09? I'll definitely help you. I'm going to try to get a day some time next year for people to get together and just work on cosplays and hang. I'll see what I can do about snacks and drinks(might need help with that).
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM