Author Topic: Turk Coffee: Feedback  (Read 22455 times)

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
Re: Turk Coffee: Feedback
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2007, 10:25:05 pm »
Man, you guys all rock. There are very few people that can pull off Rude well, Rude, and you did a very good job. I swear the first time I saw you I did a double-take. Too much fanfiction can make one think that she has fallen into the wrong dimension.

Insert Twilight Town Zone music here.

I swear ya look just like him. It's creepy. Kinda.

I was Yuffie (the one with the giant shuriken and obsessively hugging the stuffing out of her Vincent plushie), and I had a conversation with one of you guys while in the glomp circle... Somehow it went from glomp mechanics to Thanksgiving and back to glomp mechanics. Then I think it went to football. Either way, she was pretty cool. It's too bad I didn't get to see Rude get PWNED with silly string... But I saw it on YouTube! Unfortunately I got no Gil. But I hope to change that come SakuraCon if you guys will be there giving it out... Your cosplays are awesome. As such, I have just decided that I will make a Turk suit and be Turk Vincent next year.

... I wonder how I'm gonna fit all my costumes into three days?

*Grovel*

:D We will certainly be at Sakura Con in our regular duds (as well as some new costumes for some of us) and we have similar plans for the convention... nothing is official yet and so we're not announcing anything just yet, but there will be good times to be had by all. ^_^
Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Offline sexynojutsusasuke

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2007, 07:37:59 pm »
the turk coffe was YUMMY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
planned cosplay:
Namine
Misa Amane

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2007, 07:49:11 am »
I have sent my packet of coffee off to my mom for review. I never drink coffee so my opinion is worthless, she however runs Oregon Coffee Roasters in North Plains so she'll be able to give a better review.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline FFVII~Lover

• Chibi
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2007, 04:56:12 pm »
I feel so bad about not getting an acount earlier...sorry.

"You named your printer? lol my friend named her bag (jenova) lol" - Black~Rose

I'm the friend who named my bag Jenova lol. I honestly would like to chat with any of the Turk Coffe Cosplay group if that's alright. I was scared of Rude as well, but after reading all of the feedback replys, I'm less afraid. And also, I LOVE RUDE!! He's awesome. He and Shinra are my favorite characters...well actually...I love all of the Turks...lol

Anyway, getting on topic, I agree with Black~Rose...You should do that scene with the bombs.
Kumoricon 2013:

Sailor Uranus - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Ron Weasley - Harry Potter Series
Zexion/Ienzo - Kingdom Hearts series
Mr. Gold - Once Upon a Time

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2007, 07:13:22 pm »
lol FFVII lover you can just call me mandy if ya want hahaha. or I guess lucrecia since thats the cosplay pic I have up.

Yayy You have hojo up I'll call you hojo than, how far along are you on that cosplay anyways?

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2008, 09:17:37 pm »
I have sent my packet of coffee off to my mom for review. I never drink coffee so my opinion is worthless, she however runs Oregon Coffee Roasters in North Plains so she'll be able to give a better review.

So what was the end result of said parental review?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2008, 02:47:34 pm »
Last time I was at their house I found the bag of beans siting on a pile of my mail.  >:(
She never tried it.
Far be it from her to try someone else's coffee.  >:(
Sorry.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010