Author Topic: Cant Make it to Kcon!!!  (Read 5303 times)

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
Cant Make it to Kcon!!!
« on: August 05, 2008, 10:07:51 pm »
we was going to go but now cant today we got into it with our roommates they pushed my girl into the washer and we called the police they did not do a damn thing about it gave me an atitude for me asking for his badge number and then left the roommates again started up we gave them a 30day notice and now becouse of the 30 day notice we are homestead untill they leave so yea this sucks would of been my girls 1st time at a con and my 2nd and im taking this as a sign that I and her need to stop cosplaying and that we need to start being hard working ppl and not do anything we like todo so yea sorry for every one that wanted us to go and in a week im most likely going to close our site and stop everything cosplay

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
Re: Cant Make it to Kcon!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 10:44:57 pm »
no  :'( u have to come i also belive in sighs and not a sing to stop cospaly it a sing to kick those peopel out sings are related to what they mean and it no reson to stop cosplay but a reson to kick thoses peopel out and did the cops file a plice report when my brother called the cops on his now ex wife all they did was take him for nothing really i was there well i had to go dwon and pick him up at 2 am dwontown witch sucks cuse i saw like hooker and bums good i hate picking him up
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 10:49:14 pm »
Yea, If anything it was a sign that at least your next room mates if you have them should be people who can understand other interests like cosplaying or are even Otaku's themselves.
Do not give up the thing that makes you all the more different from the average person society has deemed "normal" aaaand I havta stop now I am sensing my anti society and their idiolistic views of the way a person should look ect ect rant :3

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 10:56:11 pm »
Well we have given them a 30 day notice, and we are hoping that that works. We want to go to Kcon but we dont think we should due to the fact that someone should be here in case they decide to take mine and my boyfriends stuff. They assaulted us once we know that they can do it again. So yeah that is the reason we might not make it to Kcon. Sorry the cops dont give a **** about anything except to make money and to ruin lives. If you have any ideas on what we should do or how we can afford it please let us know. Thanks ^_^ Rukia
aka
Cassandra

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 11:01:06 pm »
Hmm, Maybe have some friends stay at your place for the weekend, like house sitting (and baby sitting the evil ones but the evil ones shall not know it)

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 11:01:58 pm »
we if they hit u again call the cops if they still do nothing then call ur layer and fill a report about them a the police station u should do that now
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 11:07:12 pm »
We actually were thinking about someone to house sit for us so that is an option. Also we cant file a report at the police department because they dont care at all the way the sherrifs work sucks out here. We will try to find a way but might need major help on that.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 11:07:44 pm »
I'm sorry, I honestly can't decipher a word you said, OP. Your roomate shoved your girlfriend, the police didn't do anything, you throw your roomate out...and somehow that means you can't cosplay ever again?

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 11:14:04 pm »
we have been trying to kick the roommates out but they wont leave, and they are starting to get away with paying bills and leaving it up to me(the girlfriend) to take care of it all now. We dont have money to cosplay, get costumes to cosplay, or even try to keep our site. There have been signs from our roommates that we should just grow up and be adults and not worry about cosplaying at all. I would love to still cosplay but is costs and we dont have the money which sucks.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 11:31:04 pm »
So if the local police won't do anything, go to the state police.

And, like, change the locks.

And even if you can't go to *this* con, that's absolutely no reason to say that you'll never cosplay again. That's overreacting--most people here have jobs and balance that with cosplay, so there's no reason you can't do both.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 07:45:21 am »
That's a rough situation for sure, but I echo what others have said: don't let this bad instance kill your ability to do something you have a passion for. If you both really enjoy cosplay, don't swear off of it. It may be hard to do now, but that doesn't mean you'll always be unable to cosplay. Just try to look past your current problems, but I know that can be hard.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 07:47:38 am »
damn. this is a bit of a problem. you can still definitely cosplay for sure! just look at everyone else agree. it is quite the consumer of money. And I don't even have job. you just need to find better roommates. my brother has had several experiences with bad room mates. their nothing to really worry about. just get new ones. maybe check into here on the site to see if someone is looking. :3
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 05:01:46 pm »
Well it has been decided i(the girlfriend) is not going to let this control everything. WE ARE GOING to Kcon and just trying to get costumes hopefully if not i might just go for fun.  Well if you know of anyone whom can help with that great if not well see you at Kcon anyway no matter what!!!!!  :P ;D
Thanks to all of you have gave us support we luv you all!!!!!!!!!

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 06:39:32 pm »
YAY i would start asking arownd to see if some one will let u them borrow there cosplay that there not useing
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 10:41:59 pm »
well they don't have to be actual cosplays. they can just be something you throw together. I wish I could help you with some costumes but I have my hands tied at the moment. maybe next con I could help put if needed. :3
da/tumblr

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 10:54:26 pm »
Change the locks and pack up their stuff and burn it. And if they persist to live there, break their stuff cause it's not THEIR house.

I mean shoving in the washer? That's insanely serious. Those aren't roommates- those are violent moochers.

I seriously mean put locks on everything, block off windows, have STRONG friends watch the house while you're at the convention, and be sure to toss the moocher's stuff out the door/window into a pile of mud junk. You can be slightly considerate and put it in bags and boxes for them to take away, or you could just burn the lot of it.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2008, 02:20:26 am »
we are starting to love all of you! We get more replys here then on our own myspace pages...

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2008, 02:30:53 am »
That's kind of expected since it's a forum...

Anyway how's it coming?
Kumori'15

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2008, 10:42:13 pm »
Things are coming along ok roommates are not talking which is good and bad. My boyfriend is worried that they are going to try and turn this on us, and I am just hoping they dont cause that wont end very good. Anyway we are getting on our way to getting our costumes so yeah Kcon here we come!!!!!!! ^_^

We are both so excited to get the chance to go we dont know what to do with ourselves. lol ^_^

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2008, 10:55:05 pm »
yay I'm so happy you guys will make it. :3 I'm not sure what else to say about the room mates. they're just bad news.
da/tumblr

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 11:09:33 pm »
I still say kick out the room mates/moochers and burn their stuff - or give any "good" pieces of it to GoodWill.

Yaaay!! You'll be more excited at the convention - panels, screaming fans, cameras in 98% of the hands-- it'll be a regular otaku party!

....So to speak xD
Kumori'15

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 02:10:49 am »
will my zabuza is just about done just need a really long bandge for my face and to make the gloves and the legging...oh and order my sword to then next payday we make my girls cosplay ^_^

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 12:01:59 pm »
cool i think u cna find thows banges at like any store i buy them all the time cuse i get hurt all the time and med store will have a lot
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 01:03:17 am »
darn it we have been trying to make the legging and gloves but we are like no good at sewing lol we have no sewing machine and we suck at doing it by hand can some one help we have the fabric and stuff we just been help lol not only that but we need to take back the pants we got cos they r not the right color

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 01:06:27 am »
not only that but the roommates did not pay there end of the rent so now we all have to move so i might just send my girl to kcon as for me go job hunting so we can afford a place to live if we can find one we have looked all over and have not found a place that has an opening all we want is a 2bedroom apt that has one both and is only like between 500 and 650 a month

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 10:06:59 pm »
o i now a place my perants own a dopex for areownd that much and has 2 bed room
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 10:50:41 pm »
thats great where is it located at?? would they be willing to rent to us??? Tell us all you know about it and what not and what we would have to do to at least apply to get it if possible. ^_^ thanks for helping.

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 12:08:48 pm »
ok i will talk to my mom to day if u cant get it i think i know some other places
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 10:46:10 am »
both of them are bring rented out i look on line for apartment search apartment in Portland,OR for $ to $
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 01:40:09 am »
500 to 600 and pet friendly oh and my girl dont know im asking but becouse of bills we r not able to buy her cosplay but she wants it and says we should be fine but we have to pay all of her cheak to the land lord coz roommates did not pay there end for this month and by the 1st next month we need 600 more to give and I think that there is only 2 more weeks left in this month so we might not be able to get her Haku cosplay but we only need 80 for it I was going to ask if any one can lend me cash so I can get it for her as a gift!!! I normaly never ask for anything but this is vary inportint to me this is going to be her 1st con so if any one can plz plz plz email me at randomcosplay2000@yahoo.com

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 01:28:59 pm »
grr i would but my mom did this thing were i cant use any of my money unit con cues i kept spending it so she took my ATM card and put all my money in my saving account and wont give me my ATM card till Friday of con
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra