Author Topic: contacts  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Daxe

• Chibi
    • my myspace
contacts
« on: August 10, 2008, 11:37:20 pm »

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: contacts
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 11:43:25 pm »
If I saw a girl who looked like that, I'd grab my battlepaddle with +5 vs. Undead.  Looks like some kind of zombie vampire ghoul to me.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 11:45:26 pm »
It is weird, true, but I still think it is awesome that they have made that available. It's a cute look, how can it be cute in anime but creepy in real life? lol Ah, well, I can see how, but I like it. Looks cool to me. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 11:45:52 pm »
Oh... This is really nothing new. Gyaru and Gal types do this all the time. Contacts to change eye color and size are really quite popular with trendy type girls in Japan. In all the magazines I have there are loads of ads for contacts that have large rings around the edge to make your eyes appear larger.

I totally want some but most pairs run 45 dollars or more a pop and you have to dispose of them after a month or so; its not really worth the money to me.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 09:55:12 am »
Those contacts are called "Circle Lenses"
There much better then regular contacts, you can only buy them from Korea and there about $30-$50 for one lense. Yes, not a pair but one.
I saw it in a fansite I was in for Kipi who uses them often. The outer ring is made to it makes your eyes look bigger, to get that anime look.
It's not worth the money but it's a hell of a lot cooler then this contacts we have XD

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 10:10:46 am »
Psh my eyes are big enough already.

Lol but yeah like Neko_Chan said it's not that uncommon among Japanese fashioinistas :)

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D: