Author Topic: Help, Again =.=  (Read 2075 times)

Offline KinkyFriedChicken

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
Help, Again =.=
« on: August 11, 2008, 04:01:27 pm »
Again I Need Help. My Stupidity Amazes Me >.< Anyway, I Was Wondering I Havent Bought My Badge Yet And I Dont Know If This Is On The Main Site But Who Exactly Do I Put On The Check Or Do I Put Anything At All o.o And I Might Be Somewhat Stupid But Dont Say "Put my name blah blah blah blah blah" =.= Again Sorry >w<
~Sakuracon 2016

Furiosa [Mad Max:Fury Road]
Fenris [Dragon Age 2]
Modern Day!Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
Re: Help, Again =.=
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 04:25:20 pm »
I would say Altonimbus Entertainment (as that is the legal entity for Kumoricon) and in the memo line put Kumoricon Registration. That should have you covered on that one. Also just know you will most likely be getting your badge at con through the will call desk.

Offline KinkyFriedChicken

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 06:12:45 am »
I would say Altonimbus Entertainment (as that is the legal entity for Kumoricon) and in the memo line put Kumoricon Registration. That should have you covered on that one. Also just know you will most likely be getting your badge at con through the will call desk.
My Grandpa Just Put On The Main Line Kumoricon Registration >.< oh well they should still take it .-. ......i hope cuz i already sent it o.o im haveing them mail it to me for the reason i live in prineville now D; i moved a year ago so yah and ive been really busy at keeping my job for money to buy useless junk =D
~Sakuracon 2016

Furiosa [Mad Max:Fury Road]
Fenris [Dragon Age 2]
Modern Day!Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 03:32:09 pm »
It should go through as far as I know.. if it is a problem you will be informed right away. Mind you I don't think it will be a problem.