Author Topic: Help Wanted, Artist  (Read 2068 times)

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
Help Wanted, Artist
« on: August 22, 2008, 12:52:39 pm »
Yes yes, it's me again.  And I'm still looking for good comic artists to work with me on my project.
Those of you who know the deal, might as well click that big ol' "back" button cos there's nothing new here, unless of course you have any new info, or think you might wanna try out...or just wanna talk.  This is just a last-ditch effort to see if anyone would be interested.  Plus, I'm seeing a lot of Narutards and Sailor Scouts lately, so there's probably some new people who haven't seen this yet.

For those of you who haven't seen anything like this from me before,
Hi! ;D  I'm Ninten.
And over the years I've become a big fan of online comics.  So much so that I decided to start my own!  But sadly, my art...she sucks.  Eventually I realized that a great deal of these comics I like are done by writer-artist TEAMS, and so I began my search for an artist.
Sadly, the search has not gone well.  But I'm still trying!

If you think you might be interested, or just wanna know more for S's and G's, then ask away!

To mods and those of you who are just tired of me askin', this will be the last time I do so, promise.

-N
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 01:45:50 pm by nintendiehard »
Looking for artists!
Eastern, Western...any style!  Contact me if you're interested in working with me on a comic series.  Even if you're only a little interested, audition anyway.

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: Help Wanted, Artist
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 02:00:43 pm »
Cripes, I never thought it'd be this hard!

How many of you think I should just give up?
Looking for artists!
Eastern, Western...any style!  Contact me if you're interested in working with me on a comic series.  Even if you're only a little interested, audition anyway.

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 02:13:03 pm »
well, I might be able to be a tiny bit of help? I can't do too much though, to be honest. I draw chibis and young looking characters.. But I can't draw bodies all too well unless they are Chibi.. XD;; So if you need any help with something like that, I think I should be able to~

And you shoulden't give up. :3 It's no fun just doing that.
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)-hopefully!

Offline megchan

• Sailor Scout
    • An LJ that DOESN'T have locked entries?!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 02:21:17 pm »
Ummmmmm~ I'm slightly interested! Mainly because I need motivation to start drawing again. I do sketches during lecture classes, but nothing too formal lately. (there's a link to my desperately-needs-to-be-updated-deviantart in my LJ profile)
Anakin, you're breaking my heart if you don't come to "I'd Just as Soon Kiss a Wookiee: A Star Wars Panel" at Kumoricon!

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 02:52:40 pm »
well, I might be able to be a tiny bit of help? I can't do too much though, to be honest. I draw chibis and young looking characters.. But I can't draw bodies all too well unless they are Chibi.. XD;; So if you need any help with something like that, I think I should be able to~

And you shoulden't give up. :3 It's no fun just doing that.
Ummmmmm~ I'm slightly interested! Mainly because I need motivation to start drawing again. I do sketches during lecture classes, but nothing too formal lately. (there's a link to my desperately-needs-to-be-updated-deviantart in my LJ profile)

well that's great!  The only thing is that this is a SERIES I'm trying to start, so it will need to update somewhat regularly.  I'd like to keep it going as long as I can too.  These have been the two biggest hurdles to me and an artist getting together.

But if you're still interested, let me know and I can send ya the audition piece.

Thanks a lot!
Looking for artists!

Offline megchan

• Sailor Scout
    • An LJ that DOESN'T have locked entries?!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 03:14:28 pm »
Plzzz do. Having someone else depend on me doing work makes me hit deadlines!
Anakin, you're breaking my heart if you don't come to "I'd Just as Soon Kiss a Wookiee: A Star Wars Panel" at Kumoricon!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 03:18:38 pm »
Hmm I am sort of interested since I'm no longer making stuff to go in the local art walke events. I would like to atleast audition and see if I can do it! I haven't had to do anything in a comic format in quite a while! XD
Secrety secrets!

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 03:31:02 pm »
Right then!
I'll send you all the audition piece!

Oh, and lin...that is one of the funniest signatures I've seen in a while!  Falco rules.
Looking for artists!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 03:37:11 pm »
Awww thank you!*bows* Note to self listen to Rock me Amadeous(sp?) when I get home! I look forward to getting to work!
Secrety secrets!

Offline fuzzyfurrydragon

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 02:48:03 pm »
Hmmrmhmhm that sounds like it could be really fun actually!
I love webcomics too. Especially TZH.
o3o

So, what's it about? (I didn't see your last thread.. Gommmmeeennnnnasai.)

Becos.. I like drawing!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 03:20:38 pm by fuzzyfurrydragon »

Kumoricon 08' will take my con virginity~

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 02:57:50 pm »
Okay, I'm now curious.  Could I also have check out the audition piece?