Author Topic: Soul Eater '09 Photoshoot  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Maka_Albarn

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
Soul Eater '09 Photoshoot
« on: September 22, 2008, 10:40:19 am »
Okay friends, I have an idea of what day and what time we should do the photoshoot but I can work around your time schedules too. I was think like this year Saturday sometime around 1pm. If thats good with you guys then leave a post and if its not good with you then leave a post and give me a date and time you wanna have the photoshoot. Thanx!
For the whole year of '09 I will be Cosplaying as ------>

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
Re: Soul Eater '09 Photoshoot
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 06:59:03 pm »
Saturday should be fine... It's hard to know this early because people don't know about work schedules and all those other frustrating things that always seem to pop up last minute >_<

But yeah, whatever time everyone agrees on I will most definently work my tail off to make it there =]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 06:59:20 pm by Dubaby »
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Maka_Albarn

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
Re: Soul Eater '09 Photoshoot
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 08:45:32 pm »
Saturday should be fine... It's hard to know this early because people don't know about work schedules and all those other frustrating things that always seem to pop up last minute >_<

But yeah, whatever time everyone agrees on I will most definently work my tail off to make it there =]

yeah that would be great! I will try and be there friday but its all determind on my class schedule in the spring. I am hoping to have friday off completely so I can leave for washington Thursday night.
For the whole year of '09 I will be Cosplaying as ------>