Author Topic: Anyone have Pokemon Diamond or Pearl? I needs a Wormadam!  (Read 1302 times)

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
Anyone have Pokemon Diamond or Pearl? I needs a Wormadam!
« on: October 01, 2008, 09:00:55 pm »
I figured this was a bit too spammy for the Gaming forum, so into the spam forum it went!

Yeah, I'm one Pokemon away from getting the National Pokedex, and I traded the only Burmy I ever found and caught over the GTS to some kid in Germany for a Bonsly. I need Burmy's evolved female form, Wormadam, and I'm done. I can't find the supposed trainer in Victory Road that has one so as to see it, either.

So yeah, if you have one... Please? I have ! and ? Unown, and a Hippopotas if you want it.

Name: YUFFIE (I wasn't so good with lower-case numbers when I started playing... Or a DS in general)
FC: 3179 8890 3422

Any form is fine, and you can name any Poke other than what I've listed as tradeable and I'll see if I have it. Nothing too drastic, though!

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Re: Anyone have Pokemon Diamond or Pearl? I needs a Wormadam!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 11:37:08 pm »
I have tons of Burmy, mostly female. And male ones if you need a Mothim too.

I could use the Unown !. Any nicknames you want?

Although honestly you can get Burmys uncommon from Honey Trees if you want to wait a bit. Save in front of the tree and if the pokemon isn't the gender you want you can reset (it won't change the species though, but it'll change everything else--if you're meant to get a Wurmple, you'll always get Wurmples from that honey application).

Anyway, do you have any messengers so we can make this go quicker? Get me on aim as blackjackrocket or yahoo as cammycommando

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 06:06:13 pm »
It's okay, I managed to come across a trainer that had one just after I posted this. Law of the universe, huh? As soon as you ask about something, you find it yourself.

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 04:25:32 am »
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.