Author Topic: Reoccuring nightmare  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Bob

• Chibi
Reoccuring nightmare
« on: October 28, 2008, 07:36:56 pm »
so I have this nightmare 3 times a week about, and I always wake up crying.

its me, sam, caitlyn, and morghan, and were hanging out at the con, then morghan and caitlyn go and sit on the couches and make out, and I just sit there and watch, the whole time sam is like "aww there so cute" and "they'd make a great couple" and stuff like that. and it just lasts forever until I wake up crying.

now heres some back story. Caitlyn and I had a thing for a long time, and morghan is my best friend since forever. well when I introduced them to each other morghan started flirting with her hardcore and I was about to say something until she started flirting back. so I figured if 2 other people can be happy, I guess I didn't need to be right? this went on through the whole con. sam is caitlyns best friend.

I've had this dream ever since then. but like 2 week sago after I patched everything was good again, she dumped me. and ever since then I was crying when I woke up. not before that though.

anyone know how to make this go away? it wakes me up in a funk and my whole day gets ruined.
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: Reoccuring nightmare
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 09:37:35 pm »
yay! I found this thread. but this topic doesn't need that type of mood. :/ (bad Tessa)

well I'm not sure what to say to help you except that it just might be your really deep in your feelings. which is a total duh. >_< maybe you've been starting to cry because you mended everything and it seemed fine until bam the break up happened, which I'm sorry happened. are her and morghan speaking or hanging out/anything like that? just wondering.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 09:37:58 pm by tofutakeout »
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 09:45:31 pm »
Sorry about your ngihtmare Bob. ;_;
I keep having a re-occuring nightmare where I get every candy on Halloween, except for a caramel apple sucker.
Waah. Dx

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 10:25:47 pm »
Get busy with something other than your eyeball. So busy you don't have time to think of other stuff. Sorry, best I can do. You either wallow in self-pity, or you do stuff to get yourself out of it. Then other girls see how you got your stuff together, and then...
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 12:09:49 am »
I don't have anything to do, I try to keep myself busy. none of my friends hang out with me anymore, they all have girlfriends or there parents don't like me for no reason. I take walk, I go to concerts, I play guitar, I hang with other chicks, but the dream wont go away.
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 12:55:28 am »
You can't make it go away. You will stop having the dream or at least it won't affect you once you get over her. She broke your heart, trust me I know the feeling. I had one girl in particular tear my heart in pieces, but now as I look back it was for the best. It will take TIME to get over it, sorry but there is no magic fix. But someday and I hope soon you will realize that you will be better off with out a girl who will flirt with anyone and a "friend" who will hit on the girl you like. Hang in there.