Author Topic: Organization XIII Cosplayer for 2009  (Read 6462 times)

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
Organization XIII Cosplayer for 2009
« on: December 23, 2008, 07:25:03 pm »
I'm interested to see if there is anyone planning on going as a member of the Organization XIII next year. I'm planning on going as Xion, number XIV. ^^ I really want to meet up with anyone going as a member of the Organization and maybe even get the whole Organization too!
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
Re: Organization XIII Cosplayer for 2009
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 07:57:15 pm »
Ah I think a lot of people are. I'm going as the stereotypical one. If it weren't in my signature, I bet you could still guess who it is.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 08:12:53 pm »
I hope that I can meet you at next years convention. ^^ I'm really eager to go back again. It was such a blast last year. ^^ Saddly, that was my first year too. I was bummed out that I was going to have to wait a whole year before I was going to be able to make it to another convention.
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 12:21:20 am »
Well, if you want to attend more cons, there's always MEWcon, but that's coming up over New Years in Vancouver WA. Then there's Sakuracon in April of '09, I think.

Xion's that new member, right? I don't keep up with the news for KH much anymore. I'm more of a Resident Evil fan.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 03:42:17 pm »
I wish I could make it to more cons, but I've got school to worry about and taking off the time from work is a pain. ^^U It really sucks, but then at least I can get really pumped up for the next Kumoricon.

Yeah, Xion is the new member of the Organization XIII.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 03:44:13 pm »
I hope to go as Zexy XD
I want to order a giant zipper to make it though owo
THERE HUGE!! 3 inches all the way across!
The teeth are 1 inch in total XD

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 04:27:03 pm »
Wow. I didn't bother with the zipper size. ^^ I always thought that it was too big anyways. I bought my jacket off of e-bay and had it custom made to fit only me. It was really nice. If you go as Zexy to Kumoricon, let me know and we can meet up somewhere!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 07:05:38 pm »
I was thinking about the zipper, too. I noticed that zipper sizes differ with each character. So make sure Zexion has a huge zipper before you buy it!

I bought my zipper 8 months ago. I have all the material to make the coat, I just haven't bothered, and my friend's been busy with college. He goes to school for fashion, so as you can imagine he knows a lot about sewing and owns a machine, he owns another kind, too. But I forget what it does! Now all I need to do is motivate him to start sewing. x.x
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 09:19:20 am »
That sound fun. ^^ I don't have any skill with sewing at all so I had to just spend a lot of money to buy it. I think it was well worth the money though because the coat has great material and looks just like the Organization's. It also came with pockets, which the Organizations doesn't have, but I like having a place to hold my stuff at the conventions. ^^

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2008, 09:16:29 pm »
i'm working out a comission for my xion coat , have everything worked out with the person , just gotta work on the funds ~ .

EXPENSiVE COAT iS EXPENSiVE D: !
but worth it as i've always wanted one & could never pull off Larxene >w>; xD .

i'm gunna have the giant zipper of doom as well :'D !

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 10:23:35 pm »
Neat! That'll be interesting to have a second Xion at the convention. I wonder since she is the new character if more people are going to want to cosplay her?

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2008, 10:25:08 pm »
I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be cosplaying her soon enough. KH has a pretty big fanbase.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2008, 10:26:00 pm »
I'm gonna go get fabric for mt coat tomorrow. I was looking at a pattern today so I'm gonna try it XD

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2008, 03:53:26 pm »
@ figgles .

i'm pretty surely almost positive that there will be more than just us xD; .
for other people, if you've cosplayed an Organization character before, just put on your coat, a short black wig, & presto 8D; .
XiON .
xD

@ sayda .

THAT .

a crazy big fanbase = lots of cosplaying o__o; .
kairi is a well cosplayed character for girls cosplaying their first time
& there are so many characters that well . . .
theres no helping it xD .

@ sugarlat .

GOODLUCK :'D .
hope you don't need it ~ .

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2008, 12:13:49 pm »
Thats a good point! Its pretty easy to be Xion. xDD Out of all of the Organizations members she probally has the easiest hair to copy.

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2009, 02:01:16 am »
Meh. I'll be wearing my Axel cosplay at least one day this year. I'm not sure what I'm going as for the other days. >.> I need to get my chakrams back. XD They're in repair. And I need a new wig. ;.;

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 07:01:02 am »
XD That's what I was going to say. I would think that a lot of people would cosplay her because she doesn't have crazy-hair. ....Hell, even I could cosplay her, but mrrrr. |D

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2009, 10:41:24 am »
Yeah. T.T It's easier for us losers who can't style wigs. *sobs* Nobody will help meeeee. D: lol

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2009, 02:02:00 pm »
It's okay, I need a new wig as well. But I have no money to pay for one right now.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 11:17:48 am »
I'm also cosplaying xion ^^ I'm also planning to cosplay marluxia

Im getting my hair cut like hers today. My friends showed her to me aparrently I'm almost Identical to her lol and they bugged me till I looked into it.