Author Topic: Does anyone here play Mabinogi? D:  (Read 2963 times)

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
Does anyone here play Mabinogi? D:
« on: April 26, 2009, 07:27:07 pm »
I just wana knowXD i'm Silence3 on Mari server lol
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:
Day 1: Waloli (pink)
Day 2: Allen from D. Gray-Man (my first crossplay :3)
Day 3: Maid outfit from Higurashi no naku koro ni

See you there!~

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
Re: Does anyone here play Mabinogi? D:
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 08:39:08 pm »
I used to, then I deleted it for a program called 'Perfect World'. :P

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 09:17:48 pm »
omg I do. In fact, I am right now. 8D

But I'm on Ruairi xD
IGN: Hazuza or Usuiko

Been playing since february oUo

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 10:07:54 pm »
@ hazu OMG NO WAI!!! a fellow mabinogian was so close to me and i didn't know it XD loL!! i was too!! but i logged off to go to bed XD i'm a bard/mage, what are u? and wha'ts ur best skill? mine is ice:D r2 but i've been lazy to get it to r1 XD i need ap lol i'm sad ur on a differant server tho ;; maybe i'll make another account on ruairi XD
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:

See you there!~

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 11:04:05 pm »
My human (Hazuza) is a bard and... melee, I guess. I'm also trying to get smithing and handicraft on her but I need more AP ;u; I've only rebirthed once, which was today xD

My elf, Usuiko, is... well, archer 8P I think I'll just work on getting r1 all ranged skills (and refine and weaving somehow. MINING IS BORING.) but I dunno what else I wanna do with her...

I also have a giant that I want to make into an expert chef >8D But I never get a chance to level on that account.

Currently I'm just ranking WM on everyone o3o; Hazu has r8, and I forget what Usui has... I think that's my best skill right now really xD;

Here's a ton of screenies to entertain yourself with *u*
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 11:07:46 pm by Hazuza »

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 04:06:39 pm »
OMG dana you should XD its soo addicting lol. it was slow for me the first week or so, but then it all caught up to me XD YAY fellow bard!! :D I want to work on range after i finish with my magic lol ;p i just bought a crossbow and shortbow for playing with, but my range is SOOo bad XD my elf is gona be pure arch, and my giant..well i never play on her XD and yea, i wana buy one more rebirth and then do the free ones, cuz i wana change my eye style :3 thats a reall old pic of me XD i'm pretty much suckish at all life skillz except music, because ap is so rare for me i try to put it into magic XD my friend jsut got r1 wm and it pwns XD i'm jealous, most of my combat skills aren't good. but i still do enough damage to get by so i'm ok lol ;p ur char is so cute btw :D we have matching dresses lol :3 but recently i've been wearing the new armor my friend gave me yesterday the kin..kit...jin.jsusjflkasdjflksdj something half plate armour XD i can never for the life of me remember what its called lol @_@; yuo cant' see it in the screenie, but my eyes are just yellow XD
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:

See you there!~

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 04:32:36 pm »
My first day was one of my favorite days on there~ I met a ton of people through campfires, one who even took me with them through a barri run (some mainstream quest, but I forget which)

I died dozens of times, but it was still pretty great xD; I was amazed by his transformation and everything, and the whole time he just told me to play my lute </3
Unfortunately I lost his ign lol o_o;

ffff I dislike armor very much so. And any other metal or leather clothes. It looks so weirddddd D: Loli dresses ftw~
I wish I could get that ailiona's (or however you spell it)... special... dress thing... the one that the NPC wears that you can get through gachapon *_*

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 06:47:07 pm »
I started playing like...a year ago then quit a few weeks after that..i really liked it but..i downloaded Perfect World to so i deleted it...i decided to re download it and play again but it was kind of boring...i logged on to my old character and i was all lost because i was in a new place for some reason...also apparently i need a new graphics card O.O...but i uninstalled it.

If i ever get a new graphics card and someone to play with i might start again :P

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 06:56:02 pm »
XD i met my best friend a week after i played, so it was cool then ":D lol i bet u did it for g1 XD awwww i hate it when i lose ppl's ign when they were good friends ;; XXDDD some of the armours are terrible, but there are a few cute ones :D and OMG i know what dress ur talking about!!! they run for about 1 mil tho ;; its the bol..boleio....bo.....something dress XD bolyn? XD no no..i can't remember,. bit its SO cute :D i want it ^_^ i'llbe buying more nx soon so i'll prolly try for the gachapon :# i have so many outfits though ;; i need to sell some XD i have 11 pets and they're all full of outfits @___@;

@kallika: it seems ppl drop mabi for perfect world XD *points at another post lawl* maybe i should check itout. i just bought a new graphics card reecntly, its niiiice :D fry's has some on sale usually you should take a look :D i got mine for only $70 or so. it's a good one too ^+^ If you start again, i'll play with you! :D
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:

See you there!~

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 07:16:48 pm »
XD i met my best friend a week after i played, so it was cool then ":D lol i bet u did it for g1 XD awwww i hate it when i lose ppl's ign when they were good friends ;; XXDDD some of the armours are terrible, but there are a few cute ones :D and OMG i know what dress ur talking about!!! they run for about 1 mil tho ;; its the bol..boleio....bo.....something dress XD bolyn? XD no no..i can't remember,. bit its SO cute :D i want it ^_^ i'llbe buying more nx soon so i'll prolly try for the gachapon :# i have so many outfits though ;; i need to sell some XD i have 11 pets and they're all full of outfits @___@;

@kallika: it seems ppl drop mabi for perfect world XD *points at another post lawl* maybe i should check itout. i just bought a new graphics card reecntly, its niiiice :D fry's has some on sale usually you should take a look :D i got mine for only $70 or so. it's a good one too ^+^ If you start again, i'll play with you! :D
.....what's fry's...>,<?

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 07:44:34 pm »
oh lol its an electronics store its kinda far from here (portland) but its worth it! :D
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:

See you there!~

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 07:58:46 pm »
11 pets? *_* That's insane... But me some nx plz? :D I only use one outfit right now, but once I get some rare ones or the maid outfit comes out, I might need a lab or someth to handle some extra clothes *u*

I'd rather not drop the game... not now ;u; I've made so many friends in my guild and even though I've only rebirthed twice, I feel like I've done so much and have so much to do x3 Maybe one day it'll get boring for me, but I love the community and all that you can do on the game :'D

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 08:04:55 pm »
oh lol its an electronics store its kinda far from here (portland) but its worth it! :D
lol..im not driving all the way up there for that..i like in CA...

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 08:08:33 pm »
oh XD psh i was thinkni u were in oregon too lawl ;p well who knows, there might be one near u lawl XD but i'[m sure there's an electronics store near u with sales on graphics cards XD i hope at least lol ;p
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:

See you there!~

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 08:10:38 pm »
oh XD psh i was thinkni u were in oregon too lawl ;p well who knows, there might be one near u lawl XD but i'[m sure there's an electronics store near u with sales on graphics cards XD i hope at least lol ;p
..nope don't think so...i think the closest thing i have is either wal mart..or a computer repair shop that's about an hour from my house...(and the computer repair shop charges tons)

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 08:23:24 pm »
aww that sux D; well then maybe if/when u come to oregon for k con, you can stop at a computer store? XD i'm not sure, but you'll get a graphics card someday :DD
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:

See you there!~

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 09:10:26 pm »
fry's has stores in Cali too.

http://shop2.frys.com/ac/storelocator/index.jsp

I hope that's the right website... I've also seen em up in washington o3o

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl