Author Topic: Crazy Wierd Dream thread  (Read 7814 times)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
Re: Crazy Wierd Dream thread
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2010, 05:34:59 pm »
This one is pretty old.

So I was fighting demons for some reason on a really high floor in a penthouse apartment and the only way to kill them was to rip them apart/crush them a ton of times, so that was gross. Then I realized that there was no way to survive without them eating my soul so I jumped out the window and killed myself.

Then I came back as a ghost and fought demons more. And Tanis was a Teutonic Knight with a sidekick who was a ninja turtle or something.

. . It was weird.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2010, 06:16:34 pm »
two nights ago.
I was with a band in town for a concert. I was crashing in their hotel room and couldn't get a key so I was trying to trick the lady at the desk into giving me a key. She wouldn't believe me so I went back to get mys stuff packed, all my stuff was in a different toom in the same hotel just on a different floor.
Frickin stupid dream me.....

I've been really disapointed in my dreams lately. The most exciting thing I do is keep little snakes from slithering out of trees or shelves and crawling onto Vallie's head. They're not even trying to bite!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2010, 12:46:51 pm »
I was in this magical land made out of quilts and blankets. The people who lived their all looked like Gordon Freeman.

Save Caprica!!