Author Topic: Rozen Maiden In 09  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Tankou001

• Sailor Scout
Rozen Maiden In 09
« on: November 22, 2008, 06:27:34 pm »
Hey everyone! I know that some people don't know of rozen maiden, but the people who do I am curious whether anyone is going as a Rozen Maiden character in 09. I am going as Rozen himself which will be fun I think since he is only really described as a man in a white poofy shirt, black slacks, curly blond hair, and finally -the most notable feature- a face that is encompassed in light. (to the degree that it cannot be seen at that XP)

I am certainly gonna have fun with that one XP

What are other ideas?
Cosplay Progress:
Akimichi Chouji: 90%
Big Macintosh: 20%

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
Re: Rozen Maiden In 09
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 06:29:12 pm »
I would love to cosplay from Rozen Maiden but the costumes are just a bit too elaborate for my sewing skills yet. The costumes are freaking gorgous!
2008 Adult Content Coordinator
2009 Adult Content Coordinator
Onyxspider@gmail.com

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 11:06:12 pm »
^I same with you ^
I'd love to but my sewing skills aren't up to the frills and the complicationasticity of the cosplays yet XD

Offline Tankou001

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 03:51:06 pm »
I made a Kanaria outfit once, but it wasn't too good XP
Me having big, stubby fingers didn't help ether XD
Cosplay Progress:

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 07:03:04 am »
I might go as Suiseiseki ... Maybe but I have other Cosplays I need to finish (infact I need to change my signature XD) But like I said maybe But we ll see

and Rozen thats cool are you going to bow your head the whole time so we dont see your eye so it make you look mysterious XD *shot*
'16 Cosplay
Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul) // Magic!Betty (Adventure Time)

Offline Rai180990648

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 04:53:21 pm »
I'm going as Suigintou this year. Unfortunately, I can't sew to save my soul, so I'll have to buy a costume.

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 09:27:33 pm »
If there is a big group (or at least a decent) I will go as Souseiseki or wigless!Kirakishou (DREAAAAAM COSPLAY).  If I don't have time to sew anything (dream omggggg kirakishouuu) I have a crappy chinese childrens' labor Hinaichigo cosplay in my closet.  And crayons, can't forget those.
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 10:20:28 am »
That would be grate!!! I made this game, called capture the Rozen Mistica, were all the dolls try to steal others mistica to play the game we need at least 7 dolls, am Suigintou and my friend is being Souseseki, you could crown the winner.

(the game is like capture the flag). plz get back to me.
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline Radiant_Luchia

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 04:26:49 pm »
I'm going as Hina Ichigo,

I was originally gonna wear it for sakuracon 09' but I changed my mind last minute and went with something else, so now I gotta wear it for this convention.

dude, if we get enough people we should do a photoshoot or something then we can play that rozen mistica game
K-con 2010 Cosplay line up
*Pikachu (Pokemon)
*Kakashi (Naruto)
*Lightning or Hope (FFXIII)
*Princess Tutu (Princess Tutu) and or/ Taokaka (BlazBlue)

Offline Tankou001

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 09:34:26 pm »
To answer Kit2kit's question I am actually going to make a mask covered in White LED lights that will keep any noticeable features on my face concealed. Also if anyone needs an LED light for their artificial soul I can arrange to get a couple, and bunch them together for ya ^_^
I have all of my Rozen costume all done now except for the mask which is gonna take some doing XP, but I thin I should be able to do it. Also I am gonna purchase some cheap sunglassed that are small enough not to be completely noticeable, but large enough to allow me to see through my mask without blinding me from all of the brightness of the lights ^_^
Cosplay Progress:

Offline Tsuki-Ken

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 07:37:06 pm »
I cosplayed Souseiseki last year, but unless I don't finish costumes for this year, I probably won't wear it.