Author Topic: what is the most sillyest thing you have done?  (Read 1836 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
what is the most sillyest thing you have done?
« on: July 29, 2009, 08:48:15 pm »
Tough question huh? doesn't have to be the ultimate silly think you have done just the sillyest you can think of right now  i'll go first          (Please do not judge me too harshly) I once put a gummie worm in a got hlue gun ,  
   in my head i thought that it would dispel hot gummie liquid that i could use to put together ginger bread houses together with , and as my younger brother said at the time i would be crazey not to try it
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 11:57:34 pm by superjaz »
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
Re: what is the most sillyest thing you have done?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 08:53:38 pm »
When I was young i took chocolate and used it as paint on the wall... was not the best thing to do lol

China bound!!!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 09:07:34 pm »
Shook a box for 20 minutes trying to figure out what was in it cause I heard jingling, and then opened it and it was empty.
The cause of the jingling:
My earrings had bells on them.
I miss 2010.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 11:58:38 pm »
When I was young i took chocolate and used it as paint on the wall... was not the best thing to do lol

i was young too when i hot glues a gummie worm, a tender 16

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 05:55:46 pm »
The first thing to pop in my head was the trip out here to Oregon. I had been in a car for about a week (We drove from Kentucky to Oregon! Long long long trip. 1 State a day though!) and we were in...Nebraska, I think? Or maybe it was Utah...I can't remember. It was really flat, really hot and nothing for MILES but flatness. We hadn't seen any cars ALL day. So of course, I'm melting and losing my mind (We left in the winter with like -39 degrees and this place was like 102 out!) and I got bored. So what do I do when I see a car?

I pulled my seatbelt and pressed it to my forehead, leaned towards the windshield and began making faces and saying funny things. They gave me this weird look and I was grinned. "LOOK MOMMA! :D PEOPLE! ITS NOT A MIRAGE~~....D: DON"T GIVE ME THAT LOOK! YOU'D BE CRAZY TOO IF YOU WERE I AND I WERE YOU!!!"

....*giggles*

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 06:39:21 pm »
One time when I was very little, my sister was babysitting me and we were in her car when she stopped at a gas station to fill her tank. There was a hot guy that worked there who began flirting with her and seeing as though he was very attractive, my sister didn't seem to mind all that much. After a few minutes of excessive flirting between the two, I leaned forward and yelled, "I'M HER KID!" 8D
Apparently my sister had never seen a guy run away from her as fast as he had. She still blames me for scaring away her hot potential lover. Go figure  ::) (I was probably just jealous.)
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 08:25:46 pm »
^ that's awesome !!!                       

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 10:35:59 pm »
This is is a story of my sister, three years old, and my mother, they are stopped at a gas station (Maki reminded me of this story). Cows are grazing happily in a field.

Sister: "Look, mommy, horsies!"
Mom: "No, Miranda, cows."
Sister: "No, Mommy, horsies."
Mom: "No, Miranda, cows."
Sister: "No, Mommy, horsies!"
Mom: *sighs* "Fine, Miranda, they're horsies."
Sister: *cracks up laughing* "No mommy, cows."
Mom: *bewildered at being outsmarted by a three year old*
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:37:01 pm by DemonSpawn »
I miss 2010.

oslapedo

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 10:38:16 pm »
Well, there was that one time when I was born, silly stuff.

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 10:39:45 pm »
Let's see, all my silly thing's were done as a 2 year old... The first thing was my capability to climb stuff to get to the top of a fridge to get a cookie. The second one was wandering off and getting caught in barbed wire. The third is, while hiking, I sat on a cactus... But let's see, now that im 21, once in a while, while at the mall with my friend's, we would go over to those stupid quarter ride thing's, and see how well we can actually fit in it. I tend to go for either the ice cream truck or helicopter. But ya, that's the silliest thing I did in recent years.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 03:22:02 pm »
When I was really tiny, I went to Miami. But my mom was the only one who'd ever talked about it, so when my dad announced that we were in Miami, I responded quickly with:
"No, Daddy, It's mommy's Ammy"

A few months ago a friend and I were at Kahneetah (In warm springs) and we went on the slide like a bazillion times. Every time one of us went down the slide, we'd start singing Gotta go my own way, from High School Musical 2. Did I mention that there were lots of hot guys there?
Well, I get super SUPER nervous around ubber cuties, so it was way out of character for me to do this.

Speaking of that, there is this guy who works at the Newport Market, just down the street from my friend Irene's house. So, of course, we go down there a whole bunch. Both to gawk at him, and get nummy food.
So last summer, it was REALLY hot, and we were selling stuff at the Saturday market, and we were going to be frying all day, so I wore a short skirt. After we were done, we went to the Newport Market to get stuff to cool off. Of course, mocking my love, Irene decides to check out in his lane. Of course, I leave, not wanting to look like a freak. So I'm Wondering the aisles, and it turns out, he wasn't checking anymore. He walks down the aisle at me, and I turn to leave, but I trip, and manage to do a half back flip.
A half back flip, wouldn't that end you on your face?
It does. So now, I'm upside down, blushing like a mad person, and my skirt is not covering anything. But I still manage to freak out, and fling myself away from him before he realizes what's going on.

I know I know, I'm amazing.

Katie out
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 07:42:25 pm »
Getting kicked out of bounce-o-rama; good times.
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline Mentally Hilarious

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 09:58:31 pm »
Make a candle out of different colored crayons....dumbest thing I did.
It was a waste of prefectly good crayons!!!!

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 08:30:53 am »
Aw... poor crayons
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...