Author Topic: What happened here?  (Read 7107 times)

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
Re: What happened here?
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2010, 02:45:52 pm »
I thought this thread was fun until it got all srs
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
Re: What happened here?
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2010, 03:25:48 pm »
I would have to say, unless you start your own forum, create your own set of rules(if any), & appoint your own moderators to see them through...then you really have no choice but to be respectful of those who did all the work for you. As with many other things in life, the use of these forums is a PRIVILEGE, not something that was just bestowed on you to do what you want with it. Last I checked, there isn't a monthly fee for being a member here. Go rent a guildportal page/forum if you want to make your own rules.

These forums give people a way to stay in contact between cons discuss various topics con & non-con related. Off-topic & Chat already has specific threads that you can spam with nonsense...why are you starting fires without purpose?

Keeping up with the large number of posts that come through here everyday would be a job that I am glad I don't have to do. All that is being asked of anyone here, is to try & follow the forum code-of-conduct to the best of your ability & try to avoid straying off the topic. It's obvious that the mods understand how conversation tends to drift & seem to be pretty lenient about it as long as the thread gets back on topic. Nothing worse than trying to read a thread that interests you & having to sift through the 70% of it that is just spam.

The need to argue with or rebel against rules set by those in authority, without any logical or relevant information to offer, is pointless & immature. If there was a specific thread/post in question, you were already told to tell them so that it could be looked into. Having the mentality that the world should be handed to you on a silver platter is just ignorant.

Please show some respect for the people that have to rummage through all the nonsense to try & keep some form of organization here. Most of all, have fun & make friends.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 03:26:39 pm by Cyprus »