Author Topic: Mission 01: Get Kero to Akicon! (Cheap Commissions)  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
Mission 01: Get Kero to Akicon! (Cheap Commissions)
« on: October 06, 2010, 06:37:45 pm »
Oh yus.

So, I was wondering if any of you might be interested in help me get $50-ish for a tank of gas so I can get up to Seattle over the first weekend of November. :3 I'll draw pretty much anything, and everything comes with a lifetime warranty (so if there's something wrong with it, point it out and I'll fix it!). Nothing really goes over $10, unless for some reason you want one of just scenery. 8D; So, my commission info is here: Click the link!
And some examples are listed there, but more are coming and I'll link them here as well. : D

Girls
Some boys and some chibi
Boy, Girl, and a simple background
Background example (This picture is kind of old and was sort of an experiment, so my drawing/coloring style has changed since then. The background's still pretty wholesome, though. :)

I hope to hear from you soon~
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 07:24:21 pm by Kero-sempai »

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
Re: Mission 01: Get Kero to Akicon!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 06:51:52 pm »
Why don't you offer to drive people up as well? That is, if your car allows you the room.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline X[D_ubaga]

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 06:59:03 pm »
so do you make posters or what? i'm confused
“It's so much easier to see the world in black and white…. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray….”  -Garrus Vakarian

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 07:20:48 pm »
There's not going to be any room in the car of the person who's driving me (5 people + weekend luggage), and I'll only be in the con itself on Saturday - the rest of the weekend is going to be spent exploring Seattle and its Metro Area. I'm sorry. D': I made a deal that I would pay for a tank of gas and whatever else I can help with, but I only have enough for that last part. lD;

@X[D_ubaga]: I can make anything you like; posters, keychains, postcards, framed work (for the scenery), and the rest. My commissions are like those of other deviantART members; I can post them online so you can have them immediately to do whatever you like with, or I can have them printed and shipped. :3 It all depends on what you want.

Offline X[D_ubaga]

• Cabbit
Re: Mission 01: Get Kero to Akicon! (Cheap Commissions)
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 08:11:01 pm »
ok let me think about it i may want something

Edit: i thinking about a keychain, what kind of material do you use for it?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:10:28 pm by X[D_ubaga] »
“It's so much easier to see the world in black and white…. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray….”  -Garrus Vakarian

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
Re: Mission 01: Get Kero a tank of gas! (Cheap Commissions)
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 04:53:27 pm »
In all likelihood, it would a big thick cardstock cutout laminated really well, or a clay figurine on the end of a chain, depending on what you wanted. There's also the possiblilty of thick rubber ones, but I'm not 100% sure that's what the printing company I'm looking at means, so it's really all up in the air. I have to go interrogate the print shop and probably some Michael's employees (I'm thinking about square and rectangular pictures welded in between two pieces of epoxy plastic), but you can really just request what material you want and I can find a way to make it work. 8D

In a nutshell, Kero-sempai's commissions = Way too many choices. XD

Offline X[D_ubaga]

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 12:14:56 pm »
well i want zero(from code geass) in chibi form on a thick rubber material (do you know what i mean cause i dont know what its called so hopefully we can get this worked out) attached to keychain, is that possible?

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 05:37:17 pm »
I don't see why it wouldn't be. I'll call some people tommorrow and see what I can do~! : D

Offline X[D_ubaga]

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 03:59:28 pm »
ok thanks, i hope it turns out good