Author Topic: Project Diva Cosplays (Vocaloid) 2011  (Read 7622 times)

Offline Dark_Magician_Girl16

• Sailor Scout
Project Diva Cosplays (Vocaloid) 2011
« on: January 13, 2011, 11:07:46 pm »
Yes, i know there is a vocaloid thread already =D so dont remind me xD (i mean i HAVE posted there) this thread is specifically for any Project Diva Cosplayers going to Kumori con 2011.

my friend and i want to see if we can get together a Project Diva gathering, but others are welcomed! i would just like to try and get a bunch of different outfits! ^.^

now i want to just state things so that there wont be any questions. What we would like to try and get is one of every outfit we possibly can =D
like what this lovely group did:

but hey doubles (or more) are more then welcomed! and it can be ANY character, in ANY outfit. For example, my friend is thinking about Mikus wedding dress outfit, but as Teto. so you get what i am trying to say? it can be Kaito in Miku's pink Kimono for all i care xD the point is, the outfit is from Project diva.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HWGnMl6LXs just we arent doing a skit  :D just a gathering

So anyone interested? we thought we would see if anyone was but if not we are going to try again at the colorado con =) but let me know! and i will add your name to the list below:

Dark_Magician_Girl16: Unknown at the time
My Aunt (maybe): Pirate Miku (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkwyIfh-2Q)
Rofflz: Spacey Nurse Teto (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_78CPX1Ic3Y)
Sugarlat's friend: Punkish Len (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-XUPPLT0-o)
Rofflz's Sister: Meiko Change Me (Black) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKFiUcv5nRQ&feature=related)
Chibachi Nero: Meiko Change me (Red) I asume its this outfit, correct me if in wrong. =D (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AANCHGEQgp0&feature=related)

I am trying and failing on my end to get more people to join xD but we have time XD Im working on trying to get someone to go as Heart Hunter Miku (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqVMNTTTCCo) but no promises there >.<
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 09:53:25 pm by Dark_Magician_Girl16 »
Kumori Plans '11
America -Hetalia (100%yes)
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)
Project Diva- Butterfly Miku or Pirate Miku

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
Re: Project Diva Cosplays (Vocaloid) 2011
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 10:57:49 pm »
Ooo, this is a pretty cool idea. I love the Project Diva outfits. I was thinking of doing;

Spacey Nurse; [14th One Down] http://kagaminelen02.wordpress.com/2011/01/15/project-diva-2nd-review-new-miku-costumes/
OR
Pink Pops; [18th One Down]  http://kagaminelen02.wordpress.com/2011/01/15/project-diva-2nd-review-new-miku-costumes/

As a long haired Teto for Kumori-Con.

I don't know which one would be better... probably the Spacey Nurse since it'll look good with the red wig. :)
I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE CON! I'M MOVING OUT OF STATE! AND IT IS THE SAME WEEKEND AS SABOTEN IN AZ. SORRY EVERYONE~!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 05:40:50 am »
I'm making my friend Jamie wear Punkish Len and dance Meiko's Change Me +_+
Perhaps for Kumoricon XD Either way he said yes to both. We'll just see what happens...
If you'd like to see the costume and the dance here's the vid XDDDD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-XUPPLT0-o

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 12:20:42 pm »
@Rofflz- i think the spacey nurse would work best as well! =D

@Sugar- I love that outfit! =D

yay people are replying to this xD, sad thing is that now said friend and i might not be going to Kumori any more =(
Kumori Plans '11
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 02:20:54 pm »
@Dark- [Is it okay to just call you that?] OH NOES! You and your friend must go! I convinced my sister to go with me as Meiko in
This outfit here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKFiUcv5nRQ&feature=related
OR
Meiko's winter outfit [7th Down in teh middle] http://kyourankyodai.com/2010/06/01/hatsune-miku-project-diva-2nd-new-pv-second-batch-of-fan-made-costumes/

@Sugar- Oh my god! that would be so awesome!
I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE CON! I'M MOVING OUT OF STATE! AND IT IS THE SAME WEEKEND AS SABOTEN IN AZ. SORRY EVERYONE~!

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 03:25:35 pm »
Yes you can call me that =D. I am thinking about it still going, my aunt told me she would provide the needed transportations (and that was the main issue). but my friend wont be able to go cause she is moving to colorado. =( but if i do decide to go to con then i will see if i can convince my other buddies to join this group. =D

hmmm i think i like the black outfit better but both are very nice =D

also i am loving these sites your linking! =D
Kumori Plans '11
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 05:34:11 pm »
@Dark- ='( It's to bad your friend is moving to Colorado. I hope you decide to come, and it'd be sweet if you could get your friends to come along. =)

I also like the black one. I'll see which one my sister likes more and we'll go with that one... but I'll probably end up making both in the end. xD

xD You like the links? You wouldn't believe how difficult it was to find the link to Meiko's winter outfit again. I almost died looking for it... I should really bookmark my pages when I'm online =p

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 06:33:39 pm »
I dont even know who all is going to go to Kumori con in my group so i wont make any promises ^.^ but i will see if i myself can make it.

That usually happens with me xD if theres more then one outfit i like i usually get get both xD

Yeeees im not very computer smart, so finding stuff like this is only possible when others link it to me ^.^; and the first couple links you sent provided some very good pictures! =D its hard finding pictures of the outfits on DA or Photobucket xD
Kumori Plans '11
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 07:11:43 pm »
Well, I hope you can make it :)

I couldn't find any good photos of the outfits on dA or PhotoBucket ^.^' I used Google...but it took a solid hour to find those four links. xP

Oh! My sister's decided to go with the black outfit for Meiko, but I'm also making the other one so she can have both. ^.^ I figure it'll be cold so she'll need something to keep her warm.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 07:39:35 pm »
thats true! I cant wait to see both of them! =D thankfully both outfits im thinking about doing should be somewhat warm xD
Kumori Plans '11
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2011, 08:16:01 pm »
You're lucky... I think the Spacey Nurse outfit will only be warm for me if I wear some tights or something, same with my sister in Meiko's black outfit. :p
If it's too cold, I suppose we could always stay inside one of the hotels.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 08:21:55 pm »
yeah =D its not a rule to stay outside all teh time =D so going inside might be a good idea when its to cold lol xD
Kumori Plans '11
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 08:28:14 pm »
I'm hopefully gonna do Meiko in her Change Me outfit. Luckily it won't need a wig, I can just straighten my own hair and style it a little, which should make it easier.

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 08:06:02 pm »
yeah =D its not a rule to stay outside all teh time =D so going inside might be a good idea when its to cold lol xD
Lol yeah xD But the outside of the hotels are so pretty... I know I'm gonna want to be outside ^.^'

I'm hopefully gonna do Meiko in her Change Me outfit. Luckily it won't need a wig, I can just straighten my own hair and style it a little, which should make it easier.
You and my sister could be Meikos together! xD But which 'Change Me' outfit? I've seen all her Project Diva ones used in the same song... my sister might be doing the black dress one or just the winter one.

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 08:27:39 pm »
You and my sister could be Meikos together! xD But which 'Change Me' outfit? I've seen all her Project Diva ones used in the same song... my sister might be doing the black dress one or just the winter one.

The red one, I think. I haven't seen any of the others. But yeah, it'd be awesome if there was another Change Me Meiko there.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2011, 07:45:20 pm »
edited the first post! now you all are added to the list =D i still am not sure if i want to do Pirate Miku or the Kimono... >.< but theres time to figure that out i guess xD
Kumori Plans '11
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 03:10:42 pm »
:D Yay! Updated list! xD
I think if you are looking for the easier one to make it's probably the Kimono Miku, but I think Pirate Miku would be awesome.
Just remember you've got like five or six months to prepare for this.
I myself keep stressing about even finishing my sister's and my cosplays. Then I remember that I have so much time until Kumo. :P

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 07:54:09 pm »
im not skillfull enough to make either so i am buying one or the other from here:

http://www.cosplayfu.com/comics/Vocaloid/Miku+Hatsune

the pirate one is cheaper but im not worried about money. Considering i SHOULD have a job by then xD  It's a good thing is 6 months away and not 45 days (like Sakura Con is xD i still have 6 outfits to finish making for that con xD)
Kumori Plans '11
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 10:12:22 pm »
Chibachi Nero: Meiko Change me (Red) I asume its this outfit, correct me if in wrong. =D (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AANCHGEQgp0&feature=related)

Yeah, that's the one. Assuming I can find a pattern for the dress. ^^;

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 01:20:37 am »
^ i wish you the best of luck with that!

well guys! looks like Butterfly Miku it is! my aunt practically demanded i tell her my size so she could order it for me o.o so she was kinda the decision maker for me xD

plus she is gonna be doing Pirate Miku for Sakura con next year (so maybe i can convince her to order her Pirate Miku outfit and join us here =D)

we shall see how that goes. i just figured i would let ya'all know that my decision has been made XD
Kumori Plans '11
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 07:42:41 pm »
^ i wish you the best of luck with that!
well guys! looks like Butterfly Miku it is! my aunt practically demanded i tell her my size so she could order it for me o.o so she was kinda the decision maker for me xD

plus she is gonna be doing Pirate Miku for Sakura con next year (so maybe i can convince her to order her Pirate Miku outfit and join us here =D)

we shall see how that goes. i just figured i would let ya'all know that my decision has been made XD

Cool Beans. That'd be sick for both of you to go together. It's nice to see a decision has been made. ;)
I just got the material for a few of my cosplays... but I can't start working on them until my family gets a place to stay and we can start unpacking... We just moved up to Lincoln City this morning ^.^'
I feel so lost without my cosplay stuff D':

I can't wait to see everybody at Kumori :D

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 09:52:45 pm »
Go figure right after i make my decision, the cosplay  site i was going to buy it off of says they arent even sure it can be made in 6 months.... >.> so now, needless to say, i need to figure out a different cosplay to do. I am considering Heart hunter Miku, but that would take quite a bit of slimming down in order to look somewhat good in that outfit >.<

so as for right now im back to undecided. =(
Kumori Plans '11
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 01:56:09 pm »
@Dark; Well that kinda sucks. Have you checked other cosplay sites?
If you want the same outfit you could try to make it yourself. It would save you a lot of money, even if you aren't to good with sewing things, I'm sure you could get it done by Kumori.

I think I saw the Butterfly Miku cosplay on eBay, but it's like $129.99 or something like that, but they could ship it out between April and May. that is if you like ebay and trust it.

http://www.cosplayfu.com/product/Miku+Cosplay+%28Geisha%29+from+Project+DIVA
^this site has it 40% off right now...
I don't know if it's the same site you were looking at. It says they should send it out a month after your payment is accepted. Or whatever.

Maybe get someone else to make it for you if you don't think you could make it. You know... like commission them or something.

I would make it for you if I didn't have to make so many to do right now. If I can finish my cosplays quickly enough I could probably make yours if you haven't gotten one by then. Even if you decide on a different cosplay, I'd be happy to make it if you run out of other options. :]

Blah... Didn't mean to type so much... anyways... uh, yeah. ^.^'

...Still waiting to move into my new home... the people at The Ridge have to fix up the floors. :P

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2011, 08:56:50 pm »
Lol yeah cosplayfu.com is where i was gonna get it but they told me that its such a complicated outfit and the fabric is hard to find so they said they weren't sure they could get it made by Kumori con. I MIGHT try to make it over the summer and see how it goes... Its not that i dun trust ebay. its just because im a tad on chubby side ^^; Ebay is kinda 50/50 with me. i got 2 different sailor moon outfits. one turned out somewhat good and the other turned out VERY bad xD. i might try ebay if i totally fail at making it.  I have looked at cosplaymagic (cause i really love their cosplay, have never been disappointed with them) but they said it would be like 300 some odd bucks >.<

we will see. i will see what i can do with that outfit, if it turns out i cant really do anything i will either take a chance with ebay. and in the meantime i will search around for other Project Diva outfits that i might be able to pull off. =)

Thanks for all the advise, i will take it all into consideration when figuring out what to do =)
Kumori Plans '11
Sailor Moon (100%yes)
Aqua- BBS (Maybe)

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2011, 10:12:31 pm »
So, for my long haired Teto, I am looking at two different sized wigs. One is 24inches, the other is 45inches. I just wonder which you think would be better with the Spacey Nurse cosplay.

45inch: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160600100189&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
&
24inch: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160586073713&category=60188&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

I'm not sure... I'm leaning towards the longer one so I can maybe make one like the Miku wig but red. ^.^'

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2011, 10:47:47 pm »
So plans are changing and I'm dropping Meiko for this year. You can take me off the list. Hopefully I'll still get a chance to do her eventually, I WANT that dress. XD

Offline Best_Name_Ever

• Cabbit
    • Facebook Account 8D
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2011, 01:38:02 am »
Hey this looks fun!^w^ I'll probably do Just Be Friends Luka from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sso__Spgt2k&playnext=1&list=PLE51B099D8441D1C3

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 12:20:09 am »
Is there any specific day for this? If not, I'm just wearing Nurse Teto on Day 1. I'll probably also be normal Len depending on how things turn out...