Author Topic: Breakfast ftw  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Riitah~

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« on: March 03, 2011, 06:51:46 pm »
I could eat breakfast for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seriously, it's my favourite meal. o.o

What about you guys?
Beep bep

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: Breakfast ftw
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:00:02 am »
I do like me some breakfast.

I do get a little ocd some times. I like hashbrowns eggs and some meat like bacon or ham or some steak and I like to make little bites of egg hashbrown and meat just like that on the fork.  Well think about it if you put the meat on first it would squish the egg.

I make my hashbrowns by shredding them like cheese then add salt pepper and little garlic powder then fry.
When I was little my dad would make pac man potatoes but cutting a slit out of then slicing

I am not a huge pan cake waffel person, I will forget their existance and then suddenly be like
"you know what would be awesome? PANCAKES WAFFELS!!"
that happened the other day and I dug out this waffel maker my mom gave me, makes hello kitty waffels!
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 05:45:54 pm »
Anyone seen teh Waffles lately?

Breakfast works for most any meal for me too. But usually late at night it's just a bowl of cereal. I don't want to make all that noise and wake my wife up cooking. I can't cook quietly. Or do much of anything quietly.

At Hamburger Mary's my first cooking job, we boiled really big russet potatoes until tender, and then let cool overnight. After cool, cut them up in fork sized chunks, and threw them on the grill, added garlic granules, paprika, parsley and butter. Get them hot and throw them out the window. Called them home fries.

I guess those are next, as I did the french fry thing with my huge home grown potatoes the other week. I have a couple number 1 spuds left.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 10:51:12 pm »
At Hamburger Mary's my first cooking job, we boiled really big russet potatoes until tender, and then let cool overnight. After cool, cut them up in fork sized chunks, and threw them on the grill, added garlic granules, paprika, parsley and butter. Get them hot and throw them out the window. Called them home fries.

Mmm. Haven't had those since living in New York City some years back... they tended to add onions as well.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 10:53:37 pm »
I'm not picky about which course as long as it makes contact with my mouth.

Breakfast is awesome. Though I usually tend to skip it during the week since I get up so early for classes and eating that early makes me sick.
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 11:42:00 pm »
Anyone seen teh Waffles lately?
Waffle status: Roffled.

I would die without breakfast.

8PM breakfast: Proto-pure, Mashed potato, Green beans, Chicken sandwich, Cola
2AM lunch: Eggrolls, Chocolate, Cheeseburger, Turkey sandwich, Cider/Amp
7AM dinner: Cream cheese bagel, Brisk/Milk tea, Random samples from the furnace

I constantly need to fix my breakfast and dinner plans. Every day starts hungry, in massive pain and out of so much magnesium that I feel like I'll die if I don't eat soon. Never mind all the other random deficiencies that alienate myself from the more capable of my gender as well as the anemia and hypertension that constantly make me feel like crap. By the middle of the day I'm so amped up on carbs that I feel better but not by much. At the end I'm downing a few carbs and some glucose just to undo the massive damage from being so physically and mentally overworked. The best part is this schedule tends to shift forward every week.
{Death mode} D3 Started 17.May.2011 02:20
Magi: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting a stop to this. Now.
Magi: You'll die.
Me: I don't believe that.

Offline Akahata

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 10:45:45 pm »
Breakfast is the best meal of the day. I could probably eat nothing but cornflakes for a week...

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 11:45:45 pm »
For the past 2 weeks, I've been eating a 12pm breakfast of 4 eggs over easy smothered in Tapatio hot sauce and 2 pieces of toast. Mmmm xD

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 08:05:33 am »
This is not somthing I have often but frosted flakes over chocolate ice cream= <3
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 05:38:35 pm »
I have an obsession for blueberry bagels. ♥