Author Topic: Organization XIII Cosplay Help  (Read 1850 times)

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
Organization XIII Cosplay Help
« on: October 27, 2010, 12:44:33 am »
So, I'm wanting to cosplay as an Organization member now (most likely Luxord or my OC), but I'm having certain issues deciding how to go about it. I figure I need the cloak, the boots, the gloves, and a black undershirt and black pants would help, too. A friend of mine (cosplayed as Garnet, Demyx, and Chii at K-con 2010) showed me the website where she got her cloak, so that shouldn't be a problem. Now there's just the rest of the stuff.

So, I'm wondering if anyone can give me advice/best places to find/best type of the gloves, boots, undershirt, and pants. This would be very helpful, thank you very much!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
Re: Organization XIII Cosplay Help
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 09:34:28 am »
You know Sam? I'm wondering if I know you >_>;

Black leather gloves would work just fine, any kind of black pants though I find the best is skinny leg so they fit inside the boots the easiest. You can get any kind of boots but if you want to be real accurate look at Xigbar's picture (at the very bottom of post). As for the undershirt I just wore a black tank top for mine.

Lets see, I got my black gloves from kmart, they were like  $8. I also go my black pants there too.....and the tank top. So really what is worn under isn't important, the most important thing is the coat. You want the coat to look nice.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 09:40:11 am by nikkiolie »

Offline Vexenification

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 06:56:15 pm »
The second biggest problem with being an organization member is those shoes. You could go about searching for a pair like them, or make boot covers out of pleather. I found a tutorial on dA on how to do it, and this year since I don't have any boots, that's what I'll do. I'll edit this post with the link soon :)
Fem!Eleven, Vexen, Animal Crossing
#Richard Brooks was Real

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 08:41:32 pm »
i just wear plain back boots :P nobody sees them boots underneath that long jacket. nobody notices

black gloves can be found at party city for $5 (they aren't that cheaply made btw)

pants just wear these kind (slim but loose) http://m2.sourcingmap.com/smapimg/en/n/10a/rhinestones-womens-black-stretch-tight-jeans-pants-trousers-55920n.jpg
and a regular black shirt is fine. u can't see it underneath anyways. and it's kinda the same with the pants. but if also depends on the type of cloak u get. i got a very slim fitting coat, so it hugs my body, just like the organization cloaks in the game. and i got the zipper to go almost all the way down the cloak but only a bit is opened.

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 10:27:34 pm »
All right! Thanks for all the advice, people! Although, I don't think I can get the kind of pants from that link, luvan: they're for women, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fit me (I'm a guy).

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 10:41:06 pm »
LOLOL no i meant those type of pants XD i didn't say to get those lol i bet u can find tight yet loose fighting pants in your local sears, or jcpenney :3

Offline Javie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 11:41:50 pm »
So, I'm wanting to cosplay as an Organization member now (most likely Luxord or my OC), but I'm having certain issues deciding how to go about it. I figure I need the cloak, the boots, the gloves, and a black undershirt and black pants would help, too. A friend of mine (cosplayed as Garnet, Demyx, and Chii at K-con 2010) showed me the website where she got her cloak, so that shouldn't be a problem. Now there's just the rest of the stuff.

So, I'm wondering if anyone can give me advice/best places to find/best type of the gloves, boots, undershirt, and pants. This would be very helpful, thank you very much!

Depends if you want to be very accurate on Cosplay overall,but I will go with Black leather or PVC material gloves,Black PVC boot covering or leather should work fine. As for the undershirt,perhaps a tight Black shirt,and black dress pants should do just fine :)

Btw PVC is imitation leather it isn't real but I think it's just as expensive D: type of plastic like leather,depending what you buy it's isn't really shiny but gives that look that it is leather,but it's just pleather XD
Plans for 2015

-*Maybe* Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
-Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
-Ruby Rose (RWBY)
-Sister Paula (Trinity Blood)
-Akame (Akame ga Kill!)
-Aqua or Ventus (Kingdom Hearts)
-Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)