Author Topic: Bit of a sad mode, right now... :'(  (Read 3963 times)

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
Bit of a sad mode, right now... :'(
« on: April 13, 2011, 08:11:04 pm »
My boyfriend of almost 3 months and I broke up yesterday... :'(
Kind of in a really...Depressed mood...
I sit by him in Biology, he smiled at me today and I almost started crying...Gah...

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
Re: Bit of a sad mode, right now... :'(
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 08:47:05 pm »
Sounds to me like it wasn't you, it was him. As Dr. Drew says, you aren't meant to have long term relationships that young. You're a cutie, you will have more problems getting rid of guys than attracting them.

As a depressing note, now you have time to work on you. Make yourself more of who you want to be/become.

But, I am sorry you feel sad about this event. I wish I could make you smile.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 09:22:21 pm »
As Dr. Drew says, you aren't meant to have long term relationships that young.
Thisthisthiiiiis.

There's other fish in the sea. It sucks to have a break-up, but think of the future, not the past.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Jinx

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 09:58:04 pm »
I'm so sorry!!! last summer my boyfriend of nine months dumped me....over the phone.....at 12 am......it sucks big time.

I'm still not tottally over him to this day (him being a huge asshole helps a bit lol) and just letting go is waay harder then it seems but trust me you will make it through and I'm sure you have people supporting you and I'm here too so no worries ^^....kinda.

its gonna hurt for a while, the best cure is ice cream.

Possible cosplay 2012 by [url=http://www.flickr.com/

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 12:22:33 am »
I never dated girls from school because of this type of awkwardness. It's bad enough I had 4 stalkers after I made this rule known to my first class of the morning. Ugh. x.X'
Did he do it like this? :D
I'm so sorry!!! last summer my boyfriend of nine months dumped me....over the phone.....at 12 am......it sucks big time.
Wow what an ***. I'll remember to try that. :)
Fine, you'll get fat. :3

(Removed inappropriate content per forum code of conduct.  ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:47:11 am by randompvg »
{Death mode} D3 Started 17.May.2011 02:20
Magi: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting a stop to this. Now.
Magi: You'll die.
Me: I don't believe that.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 12:29:09 am »
My ex of 3.5 years dumped me last december three days before my cousin's wedding and about a week and a half before Christmas. I was mostly blindsided by it as well. It sucked really, really bad, and I think I know how you feel.

People can tell you that you're young, and while that's all with good intention for sure, it still probably doesn't make you feel any better, I'm guessing. My advice to you, hun, is to feel what you're feeling. Don't surpress it, and for the love of god, don't be a hero about it. When he smiled at you, I'm willing to guess that he did it out of a sort of self-benefit. By smiling at you, he probably makes himself feel better. (I got the "I'll be sad if we don't stay friends" thing. That's was him trying to make himself feel better right there). Don't force yourself to smile back at him unless you feel it is appropriate. This doesn't mean you should flip him off. He's not a part of your life now, really, so you don't owe him anything. You need to take care of yourself, and I think it might be a good thing if you find a new biology seat. If you're more comfortable sitting elsewhere or if it helps you cope or move on by sitting elsewhere, don't hesitate, do it. If you need to talk to the teacher, then you can explain what happened, but really, you don't owe anyone in your classroom an explanation.

You're friends are probably going to be the biggest support right now, and I suggest you get in contact with them and start planning stuff. Try not to focus on it while you're with them, otherwise you might miss how truly great friends can be, but if you need to cry, don't be embarrassed. You have the right to.

Feel what you feel right now, come to grips with it, and then move on and open yourself to dating only when you're ready. Your main goal is to just make sure that you are okay mentally right now. I hope things get better faster than expected, but I know they'll get better soon.

Everyone is different, and this is what worked for me. I don't think it applies here directly (at least I hope not), but I'll say it anyways. I'm 24, and when I was dumped, I refused to drink any alcohol or anything of that sort. I didn't want to numb the pain, I wanted to feel it and get over it. I think by refusing something ultimately detrimental, it helped me a lot and helped me move on faster. So eat your ice cream, go to .31 cent scoop day at B & R, but don't drown in it ;)

I'm sending virtual hugs your way, Mew. A broken heart is a very hard place to be. You're strong enough to get through this.
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 08:28:44 am »
I made a mistake with a friend of mine a couple weeks ago and started a relationship I didn't know I didn't want until later. I ended it as soon as I could in hopes of avoiding damage to our friendship but he hasn't spoken to me since. Feels bad, man. :/

It's awkward and sad, especially when it's someone you see everyday, I completely understand. :c
I miss 2010.

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 09:00:50 am »
Yeah this year has been pretty bad for friendships and relationships for me too, kinda hermiting up now...
And Mew, I hope you don't feel like this time in your life is going to set the tone for the rest. I know your other posts are on the negative side too, everyone has a shitty life when they're young. I mean, my life isn't hunky dory right now but I vastly like it more than my sad attempt at being young.
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 04:56:25 pm »
Mew? You didn't crawl into a hole now did you? Are you there? Hello-o?
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 05:12:05 pm »
Break-ups suck.  >:(

My advice...
Learn from this experience what you can.
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 09:10:56 pm »
Yeah this year has been pretty bad for friendships and relationships for me too, kinda hermiting up now...
And Mew, I hope you don't feel like this time in your life is going to set the tone for the rest. I know your other posts are on the negative side too, everyone has a shitty life when they're young. I mean, my life isn't hunky dory right now but I vastly like it more than my sad attempt at being young.

I know what you're saying, but adult life can be way worse. It's a matter of perspective, of course. Life is good and bad. It wouldn't be good if there wasn't bad. High school is a snap in a lot of regards. I had way less worries, ten years ago (although sophomore year was really, really crappy).

Fox, don't hermit up forever otherwise you'll miss out on great opportunities. :) If you need Fox-time, though, I completely understand.

Good advice, Cass.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 09:53:43 pm »
I say this .. Men can be replaced but feelings cant be.. it will get better. and will become a memory of the past. look a head and dont look back. dont worry about him be who you are. crying is okay . being hurt is okay but rember there is someone out there who loves you and will always love you just got to find them. and follow the red string of fate

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 09:13:01 am »
Break-ups suck.  >:(

My advice...
Learn from this experience what you can.
Best short-version advice ever...just gonna add one thing. "What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger"

I was engaged to a girl that I loved very much & had been dating for almost 5 years. To make an incredibly long story short...she betrayed me in a most horrible fashion, I packed her crap into her car while she slept, took the ring back from her & threw her out. It hurt...a lot. Not gonna go into details suffice to say I took it pretty hard (no, I didn't become suicidal or anything incase that crossed your mind). But if that hadn't happened...I wouldn't be the person I am today & I like who I am as well as the life I live. My G/F & I have been together happily for over 6 years...even own a house together. The situation with my ex-fiance did take some time to get over, but I am a much stronger person because of it.

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 10:31:24 pm »
I'm really sorry Tasha..
I hope things can get better. i know you probably had to face every now and then, but just remember that what happened has happened, and yes it has left its mark on you, both of you even, but just keep your head high.

There are other guys, better, out there for you.. Just try not to get into a serious relationship so soon. "Que sera sera", what ever will be will be.

Take care, hun. Love ya~!
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

Offline Jinx

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 03:38:29 pm »
I never dated girls from school because of this type of awkwardness. It's bad enough I had 4 stalkers after I made this rule known to my first class of the morning. Ugh. x.X'
Did he do it like this? :D
Wow what an ***. I'll remember to try that. :)
Fine, you'll get fat. :3

first off, ***.
ok so self pity ice cream does not count as fat. just sayin.

(Removed inappropriate content per forum code of conduct... .  ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:44:45 am by randompvg »

Possible cosplay 2012 by [url=http://www.flickr.com/

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 04:59:22 pm »
first off, ***.
ok so self pity ice cream does not count as fat. just sayin.
I guess drunk I love yous don't count either. :3

Self pity is for suckers. I don't feel that emotion because my life is too busy. Instead of feeling bad for herself, Mew should be looking for something new to fill that 3 month wide void(no not with a ton of ice cream).

Seriously...3 months you're around this guy and you're bent out of shape because he broke up with you? What's the big deal? You know it's not your fault and it can't be helped. Stop feeling guilty. It just wasn't meant to be. If you still see the guy around, keep yourself busy with something so you don't think about him. It's not that hard. I like just about everyone so it's hard for me to tell you this but if avoiding interaction with him makes you feel better, do that. I tend to do that to people that make it clear they don't like me. There's no point in trying to convince someone to think differently about me so I don't bother. O_o

(Removed inappropriate content per forum code of conduct.  ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:42:30 am by randompvg »
{Death mode} D3 Started 17.May.2011 02:20
Magi: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting a stop to this. Now.
Magi: You'll die.
Me: I don't believe that.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 06:42:47 pm »
^ As long as you intake less calories than you burn, you won't gain weight. trufax.

But I agree with you about not freaking out over breaking up with a guy you've only been with for three months, especially if you're just 14.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 01:32:55 am »
Daemon's got a really good point, but a broken hear still stings. As the OP isn't posting anymore, it might be a better thing just to let this thread die out at this point in time.