Author Topic: Does anyone know of a place...  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
Does anyone know of a place...
« on: May 10, 2011, 09:29:40 pm »
...perfered that it was someone here on the fourms... that might be able to watch a cat for a bit?

The whole thing is pretty lengthy, but what comes down is that I'm trying to keep myself off of the streets. And I have until June 1st to do so. It may mean me moving back in with my Dad and his -cough-wife-cough shiver and twich- but they won't let me take Jase; my 6 month old kitty. I'm trying to get the damned paper work to get him all snipped up and all, and is an indoor cat.

The reason why I'm terrofied for him is because he's pretty much my furry son. ...who is terrorizing a large box right now. He loves boxes, attention, and being kept up to date on what your doing. Extreamly smart, as in he'll yell at me if I don't tell him 'hello' when I get home after a half hour of me being home. He likes velvet-fuzzy blankets too.

I adopted him at maybe a month or so old from Vancouver Mall/Westfeild Shopping Center because someone abandoned a whole box of kittens out in the 32 degree weather back in November of last year. He was the last of two male kittens, and he RAN to me when we opened the door. I'll die if I have to put him into a shelter. Because I'm totally gonna want him back. 100% positive of it. It's killin' me that I can't find somewhere to live that'll take us both in, to be truthful, but if he's fine I can live for him (and Washu too!).

I can go into further detail, but I'd rather not do that in the open this one time. I guess you can call it a message for help, or just someone tryin to find their son a home. I can send pictures to via cell phones if people want to see him too.

Thanks for at least reading this, if nothing else. Any and all help is welcomed, and bonus points if it keeps us together. <3
Part of DoNotWant and RPOD

Offline Jinx

• Sailor Scout
Re: Does anyone know of a place...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:34:28 pm »
aw I wish I could help but I live in ashland.....

Possible cosplay 2012 by [url=http://www.flickr.com/

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 03:40:09 pm »
Damn, we already have one cat and shes acts like a queen so I'm sure she would hate it if another cat came into the picture
Also my dad doesn't want anymore cats in this house...
I'll ask around
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 03:42:19 pm »
Thanks, Wrath.  Anything helps.  I'll let Chan know.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 04:29:17 pm »
I would love to help, but our landlord hates cats and won't let us keep one...I'm sorry ;_;

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 05:39:08 pm »
Do you know how long it would be for...? Because if it's just for a little while, I might be able to talk my parents into it. We've got two cats already, but they're not very mean, they'd probably get along alright. We've got dogs too, but they don't bother the cats.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 01:07:59 pm »
Chan_Highwind: It might be for about 6 months; I don't know.  I still need to get the $ to get him fixed.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 01:44:43 pm »
I could lend you some (Like $5)
Because you really don't him to go and make little baby kittens
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 02:33:00 pm »
I can take him in I have a male cat around the same age :3