Author Topic: CLOSED- Got a room now thanks!  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
CLOSED- Got a room now thanks!
« on: August 02, 2011, 01:50:57 pm »
Hey there everyone! My name is Lindsay and I have been so busy planning for my other events in August that I haven't spent the proper amount of time looking for a room. I will be at con solo and can pay up to $150 although would prefer it to be more in the $125 range. Can pay in cash, check, or paypal. Willing to sleep on the floor if bed space is not available. Fine with staying with guys or girls. I am quiet, respectful, and I am not bringing a bunch of stuff. I also bring nice quality fake blood to the table if anyones cosplay needs it and I am good at keeping it properly secured and away from things like: non-bloody cosplays, regular clothes, hotel linens and towels. You know the usual!

Ways to contact me!
Call or text at (503)298-1727
Email me at Ditzite@hotmail.com
Or just pm me here!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:00:08 pm by Lin »
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lylandra76

• Cabbit
Re: 23year old female needs room for Kcon.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 03:17:24 pm »
Hay Lin I am also looking for a room. I wasn't sure I would be able to go until 2 weeks ago. I haven't had any luck finding a room either maybe we could room together? I am 34 female and will be going solo or possibly with my 30 year old brother, he's still not sure if he's going. I have got a room at the Econolodge 4 blocks away. It will be about $110 for friday the 2th to monday the 5th for each of us (that will go down if my brother comes too). I've been checking this thing every day so let me know if your interested or have any questions.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:58:14 pm by Lylandra76 »