Author Topic: Maylene/Meirin Cosplay Commission?  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Maylene/Meirin Cosplay Commission?
« on: July 13, 2011, 03:15:24 pm »
Would someone be willing to commission Maylene/Meirin's dress and headpiece for cheap? I have a friend who is new to cosplay but she is going to the con with me and has very little money. She'd like to stick to $40 but if need be, she could go to $50. She's a tiny girl in body and it doesn't have to be amazingly made, it just has to be recognizable and not falling apart. Lol. Please let me know if you're up to it!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: Maylene/Meirin Cosplay Commission?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 05:34:13 pm »
Well if no one makes it I cant do it im no good but my firend got heres from here
http://www.milanoo.com/Black-Butler-Maylene-Cosplay-Costume-p23880.html

Their really nice on iteams i get from them all the time and never have any issues I have a costume i got 2 years ago and it still in wonderful shape :D good luck

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 05:42:48 pm »
Well if no one makes it I cant do it im no good but my firend got heres from here
http://www.milanoo.com/Black-Butler-Maylene-Cosplay-Costume-p23880.html

Their really nice on iteams i get from them all the time and never have any issues I have a costume i got 2 years ago and it still in wonderful shape :D good luck

Really? Are you sure? Cuz I have heard nothing but bad reviews about Milanoo. :O

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 05:58:09 pm »
same here but I get from them. all my cosplays ended up looking amazing and exactly like the photo i got my lizzy dress the on in my photo on the side from them and they added some iteams with it that were not sopost to come with it along with my shoes for it their very nice quality. and well put togeather buttons might need to me resew on but thats easy. I now others who have gotten from them as well and ended up lvoeing their cosplay jacob black feather got her sakura from them as well. ^^

The only thing i ever had an issue with my my sizeing becuse i did it wrong./gained wight. other then that they are very good and if there is an issue they get to the issue right away. with a live chat. if you get more then one thing they send it out all togeather. takes about a month or alittle over depending of what Iteam you get.  but their shipping is good as well and will always give you an email with estmated date of arival time and shipping.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:04:24 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 06:01:58 pm »
Huh.....maybe, but they're more than she can spend. :(

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 06:05:20 pm »
Yeah but see if she would like that if she cant get it commishiond. I now they have speshials like orders $50 and up get free shipping and so on .

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 06:29:39 pm »
Yeah but see if she would like that if she cant get it commishiond. I now they have speshials like orders $50 and up get free shipping and so on .

Cool, thanks.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 06:30:13 pm »
your welcome They do have sales too so watch for those maybe o.o