Author Topic: SOS brigade cosplay!  (Read 1401 times)

Offline usagi2ranpha

• Cabbit
    • My DA!
SOS brigade cosplay!
« on: January 01, 2012, 12:34:12 am »
In the new year, my best friend and I have decided to start a new cosplay group. Our previous one kinda fell apart and destroyed through lots of hardships within the group, so we are starting fresh. Some members are staying in the group others have already been kicked. There are only a few members who have stayed and we would like to add some more.

Being more specific we are looking to obtain a full SOS brigade, from Haruhi Suzumiya no yuutsu, our other members do not show much of an interest in the series and would love to have the full group. We have a Haruhi and Mikuru and would like to have a Yuki, Kyon, Itsuki, Asakura, Tsuruya, and Emiri. If any one else wants to be any of the other side characters then just ask! We're being very specific for the SOS group because we want to go on actual adventures! We do believe in other worldly things and will hunt them, but not to the point that they will be angry with us. So no ouija boards, or immaturity please. If you have the cosplay sending a picture of you in it would be nice. You wont be chastised for not having the school uniform though. Keep in mind we are high school students so want other people who look like high schoolers.  

This is us, we are waiting for your responses.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 03:21:36 am by usagi2ranpha »

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
Re: SOS brigade cosplay!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 11:23:36 am »
Dunno if this will be at any help but:
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16101.0

It just has a list of whose cosplaying who from this series for 2012. :3

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 12:30:30 am »
I was thinking of doing a Yuki cosplay myself, though I wasn't all that sure.
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Barnaby Brooks Jr. [Tiger&Bunny]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 07:27:14 pm »
I will be doing a Yuki cosplay this year for Sakura-con and -maybe- Kumoricon, and I maybe would be interested in meeting new people and/or joining and, it may be good of you to elaborate on the things you would do, where, and what.
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time

Offline Shotalicious

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 12:41:00 pm »
We probably should have specified. Our Bad. Lemme try to specify Usagi's post.

We are looking to obtain a full brigade for all sorts of adventures. We also wanted to re-make episode 00, along with everything else we can from the series. We have a Haruhi and Mikuru and would like to have a Yuki, Kyon, Itsuki, Asakura, Tsuruya, and Emiri.

Basically, we want a group who will actually hunt fairies, ghosts, espers, time travelers, and aliens(although substantially harder to find.). We basically want to create a webshow of sorts recording our adventures, among other things. Most of this will probably consist of cosplay none-sense since we are not going to be entirely hardcore about following these things, as to not make them angry.

If people do not feel comfortable with following espers, that is fine.
You do not need a cosplay to be in this, since some of it will be in causal cosplay. We are asking that you do because we will be using in costume as well!

What we are honestly looking for are brigade members that we can joke around in cosplay with. (: I hope this helps people understand, this is not ridiculously serious.

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 06:26:02 pm »
I would be totally up for that sort of thing, though I don't know when I'd get my costume or anything like that.
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Barnaby Brooks Jr. [Tiger&Bunny]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]