Author Topic: (closed) Sakuracon 2013 SE Washington carpool  (Read 1684 times)

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
(closed) Sakuracon 2013 SE Washington carpool
« on: March 18, 2013, 05:28:29 am »
Let me know if anybody needs a carpool back.

I am looking for one or two people to carpool with. I live in Goldendale, WA. I seriously doubt anyone on this forum will be coming from around here, but it isn't that far from The Dalles, OR and I will be passing through Yakima. I will probably be staffing so heading down either Thursday early morning or Wednesday evening and heading back Sunday evening.

I get roughly 31 mpg in my 1983 Toyota Celica GT (WAGGLE HEADLIGHTS!) so splitting the fuel cost shouldn't be too bad and there should be plenty of room for luggage despite being a sports/muscle car style, or I would probably be okay with riding with someone depending on the circumstances.

Leg room is of plenty in the front seat as I've never seen another car with as much leg room (I'm 6'6' and even I can scoot the passenger's seat forward and still be comfortable) Though, leg room in the back would be somewhat cramped depending on how far forward the front passenger goes (I've fit in worse for longer distances). Don't expect me to go over the speed limit either please.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 02:51:13 am by GregAtlas »
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done