Author Topic: veronica mars  (Read 3803 times)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
veronica mars
« on: October 24, 2006, 11:06:55 am »
big fan here...anyone else?
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
veronica mars
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 04:11:27 pm »
I started watching some episodes at the end of the first season and tried keep up with the second and then on. Last one I saw was another one where she found out something or was trying to about the busses. I havent seen it since, Im to busy... T.T
I might rent it all one day.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
veronica mars
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 10:10:31 pm »
I saw this show while waiting for Gus to get off work. We don't have TV reception or cable, so I don't generally get into current shows. But this one was really good. There were several episodes in a row, and I liked them all.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline OokamiGirl

• Oni
    • http://the-lioness.deviantart.com/
veronica mars
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 10:29:06 pm »
That's sad, I dont know what it is T_T

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
veronica mars
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 10:53:20 pm »
Veronica is a high-school age girl who solves mysteries. She's very clever. It's nice to watch because it mostly focuses on the case, rather than the typical-since-90210 of who's involved with who. It's light-hearted, but not patronizing.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
veronica mars
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 11:13:56 am »
I like it the balance between the ongoing character interaction dramas and the short-term mysteries. I like that she uses brains and cleverness to protect herself and others. There's a bit of a feminist bent to it, and no one is devoid of vulnerabilities.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).