Author Topic: Wolf's Rain and Spiral (Suiri no Kizuna) for 2007!  (Read 5331 times)

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
Wolf's Rain and Spiral (Suiri no Kizuna) for 2007!
« on: April 12, 2007, 08:43:59 am »
Hi, a friend and I are trying to get together a full group of Wolf's Rain and Spiral cosplayers for 2007!

For Wolf's Rain we already have Toboe and Kiba, and for Spiral we already have an Ayumu and maybe an Eyes...

If you're interested please comment!

-Kate
Kate Fletcher
Assistant Director of Relations 2013
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 09:41:32 am »
Ohhh if someone dresses up as Tsume, I'll hug you.
tee-hee
Go Hyatt hugs.
ack sorryyyy I had to say that.
<3333 :oops:

Offline cocacat15

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 04:09:12 pm »
This is mellonemry's friend, the one who is planning on going as Toboe. I'm the main Wolf's Rain junkie of the two :P But she is definitely the Spiral junkie. Anyway, I would love to hear from anyone interested in doing cosplay with us.

As a Toboe, I would love to have a Tsume XD Really, really, really <3

While I'm here, I'll mention that right now I am also planning on going as Misuzu from AIR and...maybe someone else. I already have Subaru from Tokyo Babylon and Mithos from Tales of Symphonia costumes (wore them at SakuraCon), so I'll probably bring those too; might wear them sometime. I have recently fallen completely in love with cosplay XD

Can't wait to hear from somebody on this~[/i]

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 07:35:28 pm »
@_@ Wolf's Rain... daaaaaangit! I wanna cosplay now! *hearts that anime to death... and back to life... and death again* XD; I can't waaaait to see any Wolf's Rain cosplay. >w<

I have recently fallen completely in love with cosplay

Ah, who could not? Cosplay is far too tempting to resist... must resist. X_X; *curses his EMPTY wallet*
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline cocacat15

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 01:03:20 am »
To Mei Long:

The good thing about Wolf's Rain cosplay is that a lot of the characters have really simple outfits to put together. Not very costly, either. So if you decide you do want to cosplay someone from it after all, just let us know ^_^ We'd love to hear it!

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 12:06:04 am »
I was Toboe, last year, and a friend of mine was Cheza.

I still have my outfit, and I assume she still has her Cheza cosplay, so maybe we could be one of your Toboe and Cheza's?
I can only speak for myself though, of course.

I can mention this to her, though. : )

Here's a photo of us!

(I'm planning on getting better boots, and styling the wig I have just a bit to make it look better.)

n_____n
[/size]

Offline cocacat15

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 01:08:46 am »
Irate Bedlam:

Awesome picture! I was looking through the old posts in the cosplay forum and saw that you were Toboe last year, and was wondering how that went ^_^ Glad to see it!

If there are enough people interested/doing it, we should totally have a Wolf's Rain photoshoot! That'd be awesome. Meet up, meet everybody, take pictures, maybe walk around a bit together <3 Sounds awesome. I cannot wait until the con~

I'm the one who's also planning to be Toboe, by the way. I hope we can get more of the characters to join us ^_^ I might get my other friend (besides mellonemrys) to cosplay something from WR too... Yay! ^_^

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 02:38:04 am »
*facepalms* Where were you people LAST year! XD I went as Hige!

Granted my idea for this year is to go as a Hige/Blue spawn. *has a fur suit tail that is black with a white underside* And I have Hige's collar as well, made by the extremely talented Vondan. So, I'll be there as a hige/blue spawn in hige's clothes. :3 I'd be hard NOT to spot with my tail.

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 06:53:22 am »
@.@ Vondan should sell the Hige collars at the convention...

Quote from: "cocacat15"
The good thing about Wolf's Rain cosplay is that a lot of the characters have really simple outfits to put together. Not very costly, either. So if you decide you do want to cosplay someone from it after all, just let us know ^_^ We'd love to hear it!

Yeah, I was thinking about that... but the only wolf I could do would be Kiba, because we have the same hair. So... that cooould be fun, I guess. Aaaah, so hard not to jump on this. XD;

Quote from: "cocacat15"
If there are enough people interested/doing it, we should totally have a Wolf's Rain photoshoot!

*jumps up and down excitedly* Oh! Oh! Even if I wasn't cosplaying I'd be there in half a heartbeat! @_@

Quote from: "Kyuubi"

o.o I think I remember you, Kyuubi... yeah, I spazzed in front of my friends, but like an idiot was too... erm... shy? To ask for a picture. *headdesk* Stupid, stupid, stupid... XP

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 07:40:18 pm »
Quote from: "Mei Long"
Quote from: "Kyuubi"

o.o I think I remember you, Kyuubi... yeah, I spazzed in front of my friends, but like an idiot was too... erm... shy? To ask for a picture. *headdesk* Stupid, stupid, stupid... XP

*snugs* Don't worry, you can get a picture of me this year. :D I'll be going as a Hige/Blue spawn, with the name of Kaji. *The name is on his badge anyway* Just don't be shy this time, okay? :3

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 06:50:31 am »
Haha, I shall try not to be. ^^; S'weird, on the way up there I'm practically bouncing in my seat, but once I'm there I like, shrink into a corner. XD; *is the amazing, shrinking Mei!!!*

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 06:03:14 pm »
*laughs* I'm usually quite, but once you get to know me. I'm rather...open about things and spontaneous at the same time. XD

It won't be hard to miss me either, I'm like 6'4" and I'll be wearing yellow. Not that hard to miss in a crowd.

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 07:11:35 pm »
*chuckles* You sound fun. XD I usually open up too, after a while. But it's hard to keep contact with people from conventions... =(

Hahaaaa XD;; I believe I shall be able to find you. *feels short* o_o;;

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 08:01:51 pm »
I went as blue two years ago, and if I could find new boots I'd do it again this year.

Nyco
Kumoricon Programming Director 2006, 2007
Cosplay Manager 2006
Kumoricon RPG Coordinator '03 - '05

Long live the D12!

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 09:28:00 pm »
Quote from: "Nyco27"
I went as blue two years ago, and if I could find new boots I'd do it again this year.

Nyco

If you went as Blue, I'd so do something that would be in character for my cosplay. XD Since I'd be going as a Hige/Blue offspring, I'd so run up to you and yell "Mom!"

Though, I'm sure that just be strange. XD

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 11:33:28 pm »
*feels silly at not checking the post she made* @_@

*hugs you all* It would be wonderful to have more Wolf's Rain peps, even if they are duplicates...

So, tell me if I'm counting right: We may have two Toboes, two Kibas, maybe a Blue,  maybe a Cheza, a Hige/Blue love child...am I missing anyone? Cause then we would need Hige and Tsume (and it would be awesome to have a Darcia! (sp?)).

I think I just need to let my hair grow again and find a jacket and I'm good to do Kiba...I sort of want to get contacts so that I at least don't have to wear my glasses, but coloured ones would be cool. (the curse of brown eyes ~_~)

Thanks to everyone that's responded so far! (Go seek out more friends to rope into cosplaying! ^_^)
Kate Fletcher
Assistant Director of Relations 2013
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 11:49:36 pm »
Props for the Hige/Blue love child! BEcause everyone knows if they lived, they would have had a kid! >.>

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 03:03:26 pm »
haha, yes, if they lived then there would definatly be a little child running around... and it'd be you! XD

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 08:53:37 pm »
Haha! Yes, that would be me! *cackles* >.> I'm so going to have a sign that says, 'Have you seen my parents?' Around my neck. XD

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 09:08:42 pm »
*grins* I'll help you look for mommy and daddy!!! =D Man, if my hair was shorter I'd totally do Hige. >.> That collar = loooooove!