Author Topic: That's a smart teacher!!  (Read 5071 times)

Offline GotHentai

• Oni
That's a smart teacher!!
« on: May 14, 2007, 08:54:29 pm »
So, I hear a lot of people here saying they hate school...... This won't help you like it any better.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070513/ap_on_re_us/faked_attack

edit: The title is sarcasm, I would shoot this teacher if those were one of my kids.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 09:32:59 am »
No doubt there are already some (very deserving) lawsuits pending from this stupid stunt.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Lit_of_Fey

• Chibi
    • http://yuri-lawliet.deviantart.com/
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 07:01:48 pm »
God...you'd think that teachers would KNOW not to be that stupid. But I suppose not. What sickos :c I mean...who DOES that to little kids?
Someday...I'll get around to you.

Offline TheInsanePuck

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpuckjd
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 02:26:55 pm »
well its like my history teacher once said to me....

when she thinks of WW2 she thinks of FDR (thats right) Churchill( that ones right too) and Lenon (quick fact lenon died on january 21 1924 so was not around for WW2)

I have had some not so smart teachers before o.o
Insert Whitty Comments here...

oh yeah and BOOOSH
Sakuracon Security Coord 7 years running

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 09:12:34 am »
That's funny!  (Not the thing the teachers did, I mean what Puck was talking about).

I actually went through something kinda like that when I was in school.  There was a homicide that took place in my hometown, & once police came up with a suspect list, they went to my school, believing that they would be there.  (Most of the suspects were teens).

Anyway, we had a lockdown.  I was in the home ec room with 5 guys & about 25 girls (Note: I was not there for a class, this was during lunch).  Every single girl was crying, & all of us guys were grabbing kitchen knifes, thinking that some student went berserk & was going on a rampage.

It was all kinda funny when we learned what was really going on.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline TheInsanePuck

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpuckjd
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 11:49:35 am »
oh another favorite thing my history teacher said was this and its a good one...

"Jackie Robinson is the greatest football player ever"

(jackie robinson was one of the first professional major league baseball players who was african american)
Insert Whitty Comments here...

oh yeah and BOOOSH
Sakuracon Security Coord 7 years running

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 04:16:58 pm »
Actually, Robinson was the very first one.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline BoredHorror

• Chibi
    • http://www.boredhorror.deviantart.com
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 05:12:23 pm »
Jeez. I can't believe teachers did that! way to torment kids... I'd be pissed
-Mikae

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 07:54:14 pm »
hah'! Funny...
Poor judgment? Mmmm I suposse...I think it was a good idea though..At least they know what they would do if that really happened.  Those students need to suck it up and deal X3. I hope they had fun.
I like goats.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2007, 08:29:28 am »
Quote from: "xRIxKUx"
hah'! Funny...
Poor judgment? Mmmm I suposse...I think it was a good idea though..At least they know what they would do if that really happened.  Those students need to suck it up and deal X3. I hope they had fun.

I concur.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline GotHentai

• Oni
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2007, 08:37:30 am »
hah'! Funny...
Poor judgment? Mmmm I suposse...I think it was a good idea though..At least they know what they would do if that really happened. Those students need to suck it up and deal X3. I hope they had fun.

Are you for real?! 0__0 How could you justify a teacher turning the lights out and threatening your kids? I hope you don't reproduce.

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2007, 11:04:49 am »
Cause it gives them a feeling they should feel before something like that ACUALLY happens. So now they know what they would do, and if they find themselves in something like that again, they won't do what they did last time.:3
lolx I hope I don't reproduce either. I am prayingto whatever it is that I am infertile. lolx
I like goats.

Offline GotHentai

• Oni
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2007, 04:54:54 pm »
Cause it gives them a feeling they should feel before something like that ACUALLY happens. So now they know what they would do, and if they find themselves in something like that again, they won't do what they did last time:3

I think I understand what you're saying, but they weren't warned about this like a normal drill. They were just scared to death. I think schools should have some sort of drill for this situation to, but not in an extreme fashion with no warning like was the case with this.

lolx I hope I don't reproduce either. I am prayingto whatever it is that I am infertile. lolx

It's okay you'll have kids someday. ^__^

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2007, 08:46:29 pm »
Idiots.... >.>

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 07:12:38 pm »
Yaya. But if something happens, your not going to get a drill.

eck. I don't like kids. And I dun wanna get fat and not fit into my minis, plus  I would have to spend money on something I didn't even want in the 1st place! lolx
I like goats.

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 07:19:03 pm »
Give it time. Your maternal clock will go off like a bomb.

I'm awry of what's going on though, the link to Yahoo isn't working. So some teachers shut down the lights in a high school and acted like there was a shooting going on or what?

Offline GotHentai

• Oni
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 08:23:20 pm »
Give it time. Your maternal clock will go off like a bomb.

I'm awry of what's going on though, the link to Yahoo isn't working. So some teachers shut down the lights in a high school and acted like there was a shooting going on or what?

That's the jist of it.

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 02:27:14 am »
Like, el oh el ex. Yeeeah okaae'. Let us stay in contact forever then. cause till the end of forever is when I'll have a fuxxing kid poppin' out of me. lolx That will ruin my goal to staya virgin forever X3. Mmm animals are better..I can leave them alone and put them in purses! :D
can't do that with a kid no way no how! and if you do you go to jail...I don't want that...orange is an icky colour.
yuq!!!!
I like goats.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 08:02:55 am »
Quote from: "xRIxKUx"
Like, el oh el ex. Yeeeah okaae'. Let us stay in contact forever then. cause till the end of forever is when I'll have a fuxxing kid poppin' out of me. lolx That will ruin my goal to staya virgin forever X3. Mmm animals are better..I can leave them alone and put them in purses! :D
can't do that with a kid no way no how! and if you do you go to jail...I don't want that...orange is an icky colour.
yuq!!!!

Yeah, no kiddin! It's all about black n white stripes, man....wait....why would you be going to jail? I know! You'd get arrested for forcing your kids to shop for you, huh? GASP!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
That's a smart teacher!!
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 08:58:41 am »
Ok so I understand the idea of getting people prepared for a fire drill or a gun drill or whatever and I do think things like that need to be talked about.  I just feel the way they went out about it in this case was waaay too excessive, and it probably ruined the trip for all the little kids expecially when them being away from their parents for so long!