Author Topic: Pac-Man Gallery  (Read 2300 times)

Offline tpierce104

• Oni
Pac-Man Gallery
« on: September 03, 2007, 02:42:40 am »
So, normally I go as Tobias but this weekend, most of you know me as Pac-Man.  This costume went way more epic than I thought it would (for a no-cost, four-hour project), and I've had SO MANY PICTURES taken that I've decided that I want to create a gallery.

So, here's what I humbly request and would -LOVE- for all of you who took pictures of me, or even videos (that round of Duck-Duck-Goose was epic!) to please post them here for me to collect, with your name (or an alias you prefer, especially those if you who are minors) so that I can put them in a gallery I intend to create.

I would ESPECIALLY love pictures of me eating many of our favorite characters.  Here's a list of those that I can remember eating at the moment (it's 2:40AM and I've been wearing a giant cardboard Pac-man all day, so if I miss you, please cut me some slack):

The Pope
Jesus Christ
The Green Ranger
Luigi Mario
Hello Kitty
Jack
The Kool-Aid Man
Ash
Ash's Pikachu

I'm sure there are more that I just can't seem to remember right now.  This whole con has my head spinning.

Oh!  I would GREATLY appreciate any pictures and ESPECIALLY video of my brief foray into the Rave.  That was utter epicosity.

I love this costume, and I -will- be wearing it (or an upgraded version of it) at next year's con.  I won't say much yet, but it sounds like some friends and I have something big planned.  Wait for it.

Please, pics!  Uber-love and glomps to all those who can hook me up.

Offline Ren+Pocky

• Sailor Scout
Re: Pac-Man Gallery
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 12:07:26 pm »
If I can steal my sister's camera, I think I can get you a pic. XD My batteries died, so I don't have a picture of you on mine. ;_;

Offline DrKarayua

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 02:34:14 pm »
YOU ATE ME TOO!! I was Sora, you battled me. XD  I'm currently on the hunt for pictures of myself as well.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 10:52:17 pm »

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 10:55:32 pm »
actually kinda looks like he is in another sorta was
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline Shadowfate

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 11:09:12 pm »
Costumes for Kumoricon 2009:

Jade - Tales of the Abyss (Default and Evil Fonist?)

Offline Lhumen

• Cabbit
    • My Myspace Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 01:51:03 am »
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to provide - however I do wish you luck! I'd love to see the end result! ^_^
2007 Cosplay Schedule:
Saturday + Sunday Syaoran Li (Tsubasa Chronicles)
Monday Lvl 1 Human Mage (World of Warcraft)

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 02:56:16 am »
Ah man, now I totally wish I had saved that picture of you at the rave!!! X_X Anyway, this is the only other one I got:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/Ritsuka_Yamajyou/Kumoricon%202007/Day%20Three/CIMG4828.jpg
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???