Author Topic: New to K-Con :)  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Gas_Mask_Dragon

• Oni
New to K-Con :)
« on: August 19, 2007, 01:06:21 am »
Hey guys. :) I've been waiting to go to this convention for 3 years now. :D I'm really excited that I'm actually going this year. Actually, I'm attending a furry con (RainFurrest) the weekend right before Kumoricon, so yeay for me! :D Two conventions in a row! I was just curious to know if there were other furs whom might be attending this con as well? I really hope to met lots of new cool friends. (I's a big con/social event go'er!) ^^()

Thanks. Can't wait to get there! :D

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
Re: New to K-Con :)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 06:07:10 am »
my costume has fir, but not much. :D
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 10:03:57 am »
my costume has fir, but not much. :D

Hehe fir is different than fur <3 Paul go look it up on google you'll find something new.

Welcome Gas_Mask_Dragon!! I am glad you are finally getting to come to K-con w00t!  I am sure there are quite a few furs coming this year so hopefully you guys can all meet!  Hope to see you there!

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 11:38:55 am »
Hey! Glad to see another fur coming to the con! Even though I wanted to go to RainFurrest, I couldn't cause of money issues and no way to get a ride up there. XD Hope to see you around Kumoricon. If you wanna find me, look in the game room. I'll be probably the only cosplayer with a wolf tail.

Offline Gas_Mask_Dragon

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 01:09:20 pm »
Cool! Looking forward to seeing you all there! ^w^ And I'll be sure to look for any random tails.. :) heh

Offline Teatochan

• Oni
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 02:41:43 am »
Oh Oh!! Me too!  I can't use my full wolf suit cause if I do I can't interact with peeps like I would enjoy so I am gonna be random wolf deamon with horns.  You will know me cause I will be one of the gals up on stilts (digigrade) and I stand 6'5" in them.  Prolly a wolf tail and lots of dangly bits!!  Yay for Cons and Furs!!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 08:49:39 am »
Wow! I'm glad our con space is big enough for your stilts! You should be able to go everywhere but the vendor room. The ceiling is 7 feet tall but it has pipes and stuff hanging down. Aslo, you have to go down a pretty steep ramp to get there. I suggest shopping in normal footwear.

We don't have that many wolves, but we have a workshop and a booth devoted to cat ears!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Wanganator

• Cabbit
    • Deviantart User name: AnimeDaisuki
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 12:23:57 pm »
well you'll probably find me in the exhibitors hall and on the dance floor at night weilding LED pois lighting up the dance floor. ;)

This is my first time to kumoricon as well, been to Sakura con for the past 5 years. :D
Solo party deshou? deshou?

Offline Teatochan

• Oni
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 02:51:49 am »
Thanks for the heads up on the dealers room roof height!  I will shop flat foot for sure!  The ramp prolly would not give me much trouble but it would suck to have to duck the whole time in the room itself.. heh... ^^  looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!