Author Topic: Pre-Reg Question  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
Pre-Reg Question
« on: November 23, 2007, 03:09:11 pm »
Ok, so I'm 13 by the time the con rolls around....but I'm 12 now.....I have a few questions concerning this.

1. Can I still pre-reg when I'm 12, [seeing as I'll be 13 by the time con comes] or should I wait?

2. When you pre-reg and it asks

'Please enter information for the attendee and click 'continue'. You will be able to add additional attendees or complete your order on the next page.'

Do I enter MY stuff [address, zip, name], or my parent's? I wasn't sure, because I don't know if this is the information that'll be used for the credit card, or if that's seperate. I don't exactly have a credit card.

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
Re: Pre-Reg Question
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 04:03:57 pm »
On the first page, you fill out your badge name, birthdate, emergency contact information, how you learned about Kumoricon, and badge delivery information.

On the second page, you fill out your name, address, phone number, and other personal information. (It's weird to split it between two pages this way, but this is the only way we could set it up with Acteva.)

On the second page, enter the attendee's information.

On the third page, enter the billing information. So if your parent will pay by credit card, you can fill in their name, billing email, billing address, and credit card information. This is separate from the attendee information on the second page. It will be automatically filled with the attendee information, but you can change it.

If more than one registration is being placed in the same order, then the first two pages repeat if you select "Add Attendees" on the third page. Finally, you'll fill in the payment information on the third page for all the attendees combined, when you are finished adding attendees.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
Re: Pre-Reg Question
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 07:16:50 pm »