Author Topic: The Irony of PhantmK  (Read 1070 times)

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
The Irony of PhantmK
« on: November 06, 2007, 12:44:39 pm »
Okay, so I have heard of a recent manga that came out that I thought I should pick up cause the name of the manga is "Phantom". It may be a K-anime but it looked interesting none the less. So at the last cosplay meetup at lloyd center I picked up the first 3 books and started reading. After about 5 pages I began to freak out. It turns out that the main character's name in this series is "K".

Now I have had the nickname phantmk since before this manga even came to american shores, that and I had never known of its existance either. Another weird thing is that the character bio puts him a little shorter than me, but same hair and eye color. So I have to wonder if I am destined to cosplay this character. Ironic: maybe, creepy: I think so.
Sometimes you just gotta pull out the stops give it your all and know that you will come out the other end alive, well, and ready for the next challenge. 
I'm still waiting for the next one.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
Re: The Irony of PhantmK
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 06:19:07 pm »
Well is the K character a really big jerk? If so, then worry! lol

Speaking of odd coincidences. My mom and I have been sitting behind these people all season long at Duck games, started talking to them last game, and find out that the guy went to dental school with my cousin, and that they were in fact best friends. Funky!
Have Fun

Jay