Author Topic: Ichigo at con optional reno action (staff), and reno at masqurade  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Ed_Elric

• Sailor Scout
Ok so i am going to the Con and staffing as bankai Ichigo, and I still have my Reno thing too so It is possable for me to go as both, also I will be at this weekends dance thing as Reno...

ALSO ALSO ALSO

A good shop I found for random cosplay parts or even full on costumes is:

Cosplaymagic.com

They also do custom order, request peices and all that, however don't ask me how to get a hold of them for that lol.

OVerall I would rate this shop as about 8/10.
they have good clothing items, in a a few different areas, nearly to the tee, however you may need to purchase a cheap tid bit from your neiborhood ride aid/walgreens to get that perfect look.  And there wigs are all decently high quality I think, though you may again need to alter it a little for the perfect look you may want.  Also, they ship there orders from china, but shipping is free to N. America, and all major countries so there is a plus.

I am also a pretty good resource finder/web searcher if you need help, and if you are in need of a Reno or an Ichigo, I am always happy to help!!

-Stephen-

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
Re: Ichigo at con optional reno action (staff), and reno at masqurade
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 11:05:36 pm »
I was thinking about doing reno for a day at kumoricon did you get your wig at cosplaymagic? I go there but i cant help but laugh at the silly maniquin they put it on.
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Ed_Elric

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 11:13:20 pm »
Ha ha yeah got my ichigo costume from em too... but unfornuately the maniquin head is not included I have it sitting on a lap shade ><

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 01:53:54 am »
sweet what did you think about it? the hair seems a little long in the back, i don't know if i want to sport the AC style or original yet..
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Ed_Elric

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 02:34:48 pm »
Overall the Reno wig is well done, the length is by all means customizably short ways, but I found the original length good enough, never really noticed a difference in that from the game to AC.  however they spiked it wrong, not laid back enough, but as I became a gel master after K-con 07 when I had to do my own real hair every damn morning in that style It is easy enough to fix... All you really have to do is moisten it a bit and then pull it back to the desired reno-ness ^_^

The ichigo wig needs a bit more work though... but I have all year to do that.  So who all is gonna cosplay at the masqurade?