Author Topic: West-side Anime and Gamer Group  (Read 1488 times)

Offline ashthemighty

• Oni
West-side Anime and Gamer Group
« on: April 08, 2008, 04:35:27 pm »
Hi everyone!

For those of you who are interested, the West-side Anime and Gamer Group will be having it's first meeting this Friday, April 11th, from 7pm to 9pm (6pm if you'd like to help set up/schmooze) at The Avatar's Lair (315 E. Main Street) in downtown Hillsboro, OR.  We're an Anime club for those of us who live in Washington County and the surrounding area.  But of course, anyone is welcome!  It's all ages, and cosplay is definitely encouraged.  Future meetings include karaoke and game nights, as well as a possible 4th of July Cosplay BBQ.  Bring your friends, and hope to see you there!

Ash
WAGG Organizer
"What is this ominous light that threatens to engulf us?!" -- Regal, "Tales of Symphonia"

Offline Daxe

• Chibi
    • my myspace
Re: West-side Anime and Gamer Group
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 06:06:32 pm »
why doesnt the east side have something like this  :'(

Offline uraharafreak

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 06:54:25 am »
Oh I so wanna go, but I am seeing Sweeny Todd that night  :(. I look forward to going some other time.

Offline ashthemighty

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 01:36:36 pm »
omg Sweeny Todd...  I suppose I can't begrudge you that. :D  I'd kill to see it.  Look forward to seeing you next time, then.  I post our next meeting date here, as well. ^_^
"What is this ominous light that threatens to engulf us?!" -- Regal, "Tales of Symphonia"

Offline uraharafreak

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 08:12:22 pm »
Sweet. Looking forward to it.